Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipp, Kane, Davies, Rodon, Sess, Tanganga, 3rd keeper, and backup RB to replace Doc.

Davies and Rodon are not HG in europe, only PL

I n europe our current HG players are :

Club trained : Austin (3rd GK), Tanganga, Winks, Kane (4),
nb. Skipp in u21 this season, Club trained next season

Trained by other Clubs affiliated to the FA : Dele, Sessegnon (2)

So this season we have a 23 man squad (plus u21 Skipp) so in practice we have a 24 man squad.

Next season - unless we keep all the above we probably need to buy an HG player.

Your comments about Romero are both ignorant and hilarious. Hilarious in how wrong they are.

Please delete your account and go judge something more your thing…like a skittles competition.
I love Romero but he may well turn out to be an absolute shitter. He’s rash and unpredictable but hugely entertaining, wonderful on the ball and could turn out to be a world class playmaker from deep. Massive upside and fun to watch

Pre- season games especially the Chelsea one I thought Gollini looked quite promising.Since then however he certainly doesn’t look up to it. His half arsed attempts to save shots is embarrassing and let’s be honest, in the games he’s played he hasn’t had an awful lot to do. If I’m correct once he’s played a certain amount of games we are obliged to buy him. Surely, we’ve got to be looking at better options. Don’t play him in the mean time

If any fucker on here follows the club because of a specific player or two, get out now because the screw is about to be turned.

A lot of our squad will be gone by the beginning of next season and I don't think what we get in transfers is going to be even a thought. To keep them would cost more money than getting rid of the lost for free at this rate.

Lucas Son and Kane will not be the front three next season I'm so sure of it atleast 2 will either be gone or not starting

If he is over his injuries, then I think we should try and get Lamptey from Brighton. He's an excellent right wing-back and seeing him terrorise Liverpool the last time they played them was enough to convince me.

I'm sure he would cost a lot of money but instead of buying an Aurier, followed by a Doherty, followed by an Emerson, maybe we can just go and get the quality and then not worry about that position for the next 5 years.

If he is over his injuries, then I think we should try and get Lamptey from Brighton. He's an excellent right wing-back and seeing him terrorise Liverpool the last time they played them was enough to convince me.

I'm sure he would cost a lot of money but instead of buying an Aurier, followed by a Doherty, followed by an Emerson, maybe we can just go and get the quality and then not worry about that position for the next 5 years.
We certainly ain’t going to get him for the 3M Brighton paid for him but yeah he’s a hell of a prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom