Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5 year contract.

Says he gave his word to us 2 weeks ago, and wouldn't go back on it for Chelsea. I love him already. The anti-Willian.

I'm telling you, we are going to looove this guy. Just a proper good bloke, who also leaves it all on the pitch and is a quality player. Not sure what more you can ask.

Saw some tweet saying "Ivan Perišić, Fraser Forster, Yves Bissouma, Clément Lenglet, Richarlison & Djed Spence for a total outlay of around £105m".

Sounds good on paper but then you realize that for an extra 15-20 mil we could have gotten Nicholas Pepe and Ben White instead... :levylol:
laugh-smoke.gif

5 year contract.

Says he gave his word to us 2 weeks ago, and wouldn't go back on it for Chelsea. I love him already. The anti-Willian.

So he's been in the bag for 2 weeks, Bissouma came out and said he was watching matches hoping for us to qualify for the CL...

Interesting to see how much longer these deals have been fermenting than we realise. Also shits on the Raphinha-to-Spurs stories pretty definitively.

I'm telling you, we are going to looove this guy. Just a proper good bloke, who also leaves it all on the pitch and is a quality player. Not sure what more you can ask.
You can ask him to cut out the two mints faux vivien Foe acting.

Other than that, I’m in. Great work ethic, nice touch

[FORMATION=343, Lloris, Romero, Dier, Lenglet, Spence, Bissouma, Bentancur, Perisic, Kulu, Kane, Son][/FORMATION]

Bremer and a bench player for midfield would be amazing. Ali G suggesting we in the market for more than one rwb is a bit wow

Back
Top Bottom