Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
They may well offload Vlahovic but I don't reckon they'll have a mass exodus of any kind if they only get the 15 pt deduction. There's a decent chance they could qualify for Europe anyway, albeit more likely Europa league, but they were in pretty good form prior to deduction. Bremer only joined this summer just gone so not likely.
They are up for another case that could lead to another 15point deduction... Currently 12 points above relegation

They may well offload Vlahovic but I don't reckon they'll have a mass exodus of any kind if they only get the 15 pt deduction. There's a decent chance they could qualify for Europe anyway, albeit more likely Europa league, but they were in pretty good form prior to deduction. Bremer only joined this summer just gone so not likely.
Their form was fake. They were winning every game in the last minute even though they hadn't created shit throughout any games. Napoli completely exposed them. Milik has scored about 3 last minute free-kicks for them. Also, they most likely will be deducted more points. That 15 point deduction was just the start.

Normally I'd say go for Chiesa, but there's no way in hell that we land him, even if he'll be on the move. Bremer and Vlahovic looked way more likely, and Locatelli is extremely overrated. If there's one prospect that I'd like from Juve, it's Miretti.

Vlahovic is overrated, he's got worse numbers than Milik in Juve. He went to better club in the same league and his performances dropped
He's playing for the least creative big team in Italy. His finishing is great, Juve just can't get the ball to him. Besides that, he's just come back from injury.

2 CBs, a GK, and a creative midfielder or an attacker. I want at least 4 signings.

The current players I wouldn't mind leaving as of February:
Lloris
Sessegnon
Emerson
Rodon
Tanganga
Sanchez
Reguilon
Winks
Lo Celso
Ndombele
Lucas

Paraticis vision coming quite evident.

GK
Romero - CB - CB
Porro - Bentancur - Bissouma - Udogie
Kulusevski - Kane* - Son*
6 first team signings from him. Get in a goalkeeper comfortable with the ball at his feet and two good centre backs and we're in a great position. Aslong as we do well in getting Sons replacement too.

Back
Top Bottom