Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just wondering that poch Hitchen etc photo. If all the 3x staff, , ex managers, ex sporting directors had a reunion dinner it would be enough to fill up a warehouse distribution centre. They would all talk about being fired by levy no doubt.

This Poch in London propaganda seems to be picking up pace.

Feels like the groundwork to butter us up for a return is being laid.

He still lives in London IIRC......?

Just thinking; is that even a legit recent photo? ......Could just be just another twitter shit-stirrer click-baiting.

Just seen a a few posts on Twitter crediting Hitchen with Vert, Dele & Dembele...... :sherwoodwtf:

He still lives in London IIRC......?

Just thinking; is that even a legit recent photo? ......Could just be just another twitter shit-stirrer click-baiting.

Just seen a a few posts on Twitter crediting Hitchen with Vert, Dele & Dembele...... :sherwoodwtf:

Jesus posted it on his Instagram story tonight, I’ve just checked. Not sure why he’d do that if it’s not recent :pochsmirk:

Jesus posted it on his Instagram story tonight, I’ve just checked. Not sure why he’d do that if it’s not recent :pochsmirk:

Could just be reminiscing.......?

I dunno......... I've just got a nagging feeling that I've seen the pic before.

Could just be a reminiscing.......?

I dunno......... I've just got a nagging feeling that I've seen the pic before.

I noticed last week that Poch had posted a picture of him and all of his coaching staff together saying he missed them. Normally both he and Jesus are very quiet on there, so I don’t know if they’re getting themselves out there

I noticed last week that Poch had posted a picture of him and all of his coaching staff together saying he missed them.

Which could well have caused Jesus to do the same in turn....... The caption aids my thinking here too.

I'd like to think all involved would be clasier than to indulge in a bunch of "Waheeey, the boys are back in town and coming for your hot-seat Tony" vibes.

Don’t worry, it’s all under control 😂

Hmm. Interesting that they draw attention to Hitchen but not our former academy coach John McDermott (on the left).

mcdermott.jpg

To be honest given McDermott being there, the message, and Poch and Hitchen in particular looking a touch more youthful I'd assume it's a flashback photo, so to speak.

Hmm. Interesting that they draw attention to Hitchen but not our former academy coach John McDermott (on the left).

mcdermott.jpg

To be honest given McDermott being there, the message, and Poch and Hitchen in particular looking a touch more youthful I'd assume it's a flashback photo, so to speak.

Hard to tell isn’t it. Could easily be an old one, but why post it? Maybe they’ve recently met up or plan to again???

mcdermott.jpg

The photo itself is old I believe. The caption also insinuates such. "happy London days" definitely comes off as a stroll down memory lane to me.

But both Poch and Perez posting stuff about or in London definitely lends some credence to them getting the band back together.

No idea if we are getting McDermott back from the FA however.

The photo itself is old I believe. The caption also insinuates such. "happy London days" definitely comes off as a stroll down memory lane to me.

But both Poch and Perez posting stuff about or in London definitely lends some credence to them getting the band back together.

No idea if we are getting McDermott back from the FA however.
We the fans wake up to it on Valentines Day

I really must stop reading those Barbara Cartland books ,
1 they make me to sentimental about Poch
2 they are dreadful

Poch doesn't like DOF system, especially with Paratici still being employed it would be a disaster. He will get more jammed up here than he was first time around.

Back
Top Bottom