Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But would take space on the wage bill for a better player in a different position.

More and more transfer fee becomes irrelevant and it’s wages we should really be watching.

I rate Tosin but we have bigger priorities and he isn’t left footed. He can play left but there might be better options
Calafiori is the one for me, equally adept as left back and his distribution is very good.

Just seen Matt Laws latest links to us so its probably and hopefully bollocks but strap yourself in....ahem...Lloyd Kelly, Onana from Everton, Conor Gallagher, Iling-Junior, Raphinha and Giminez. All the right positions that potentially need filling but yeah. Seems just like a lazy round up of previous links.

Just seen Matt Laws latest links to us so its probably and hopefully bollocks but strap yourself in....ahem...Lloyd Kelly, Onana from Everton, Conor Gallagher, Iling-Junior, Raphinha and Giminez. All the right positions that potentially need filling but yeah. Seems just like a lazy round up of previous links.

Not a huge lover of Onana but stylistically fits us perfectly as in the way he covers space

Get ready for a Matt Law clickbait article to land detailing a whole load of underwhelming targets.

- Conor Gallagher- Santiago Gimenez- Lloyd Kelly- Amadou Onana- Raphinha- Samuel Iling-Junior

However, he was certain Raya was coming to us though so lets hope he is wide of the mark. Thankfully the article is pretty vague.

He also says we are working on one list for if we get CL and one if we dont. That kind of makes the whole article redundant for me because I'm pretty certain we havent worked like that in the past. Plus PL teams don't need CL to attract players now, the wages on offer are just too good.

Tottenham drawing up parallel transfer plans with Champions League qualification on a knife edge

Back
Top Bottom