Tanner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What stage is this deal at?

• Who?

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Interested

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Monitoring

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • We Tried

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Gazzumped

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • #Herewego

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • He's signed, hazzah!!!

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • He's gone to Liverpool (Marine FC to be precise...)

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
Another one of these threads. Means it’s not happening.
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

After seeing the tweets this transfer really boils my piss. In the grand scheme of things £100k is a drop in the ocean for us, he’s going to play for our under 23s, get loaned out in the future and then sold for a small profit. The issue is its 28 days into the transfer window and this business should been after landing 2 key players that would improve us. If they even make an announcement video for him I’ll be embarrassed.

After seeing the tweets this transfer really boils my piss. In the grand scheme of things £100k is a drop in the ocean for us, he’s going to play for our under 23s, get loaned out in the future and then sold for a small profit. The issue is its 28 days into the transfer window and this business should been after landing 2 key players that would improve us. If they even make an announcement video for him I’ll be embarrassed.
If we announce him at all I'll be embarrassed, he's a pick up from Lewes FC ffs, just quietly bring him in and shove him in the development squad like a trialist or something.

He doesn't look anything special and he's miles away from a PL player. He will struggle to get into our under 23's right now. He's purely being signed to flip him to a lower league club in a year or 2.

And he's a gooner cunt.What could possibly go wrong?

Back
Top Bottom