TFC - POTY nomination

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TFC POTY

• Alderweireld

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Eriksen

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Kane

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Llorente

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sissoko

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • Son

Votes: 65 63.7%
  • Vertonghen

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Winks

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
1. Son (his performances in Kane's absence were fantastic)
2. Sissoko (easily most improved player this year, and I fucking love him)
3. Jan (mr fucking consistent)
4. Winks

bus-conductor bus-conductor asked me to post on his behalf so here are his top 4.

1. Not Sissoko
2. Not Sissoko
3. Not Sissoko
4. Not Fucking Sissoko

Il go for Son. Not only what he has done for us this season but also the fact he went and won the Asian games and so no longer has to complete military service for South Korea. Great for him and great for the club

Sissoko a very close second.

1. SISSOKO
2. Son
3. Winks
4. Verts
5. Llorente

N
ando a surprise choice maybe but with the limited opportunities he’s had and the fact that we don’t usually play to his strengths, I think he’s done well

Il go for Son. Not only what he has done for us this season but also the fact he went and won the Asian games and so no longer has to complete military service for South Korea. Great for him and great for the club

Sissoko a very close second.

Completely agree with your thinking.

Don’t tell Blakey!!
For him Sissoko has been the worst player in every single match that he has played or not played in. Silly booger.

Also Sonny is a close second. Then any of Vertonghen, Toby or Kane for 3rd.

Followed by Winks and Lucas. Then Eriksen and Lloris who arent as good as usual but still made contributions. Been a good season from most players (except Trippier).

For me the top 3 have to be:

1. Son
  2. Sissoko
  3. Winks
I'd also include Jan in there as I feel his performances, especially when he bossed LB in the champions league were really special.

I'm putting Son as number 1 as without his goal contributions I think we would be in a different position completely. Love that he scored the first goal at NWHL too.

Back
Top Bottom