thank you huntelaar

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i know i go on and on about wanting huntelaar but watching him clash heads with smalling,
eat shit, have a mouth full of grass, spit out his front teeth and walk off the pitch a few mins later
AND he still put the goal in, while smalling gets knocked the fuck out and stretchered off the pitch
was one of the most awesome things i have ever seen in football.
and from this spurs fan THANK YOU KLAAS for taking out from man u for our game at the lane on sunday.

I came here to post exactly this.

By the by, let the Huntelaar to Tottenham rumours start now! If he can position himself that well, maybe he's what we need.

he has all the sides to his game that ade has, as well as all things ade doesnt have.
if you watch vids of him on youtube he scores anyhow we can. left footed, right footed,
bicycle kicks, headers, round the goalie, through the goalie, doesnt matter.
there is a very good reason he is the top goal scorer in his league this season.
he is pure "klaas".

in fact to be fair id take almost any player from the dutch side. they are all great players and
the dutch team play the same style as spurs do, so any player would fit right in.

blingblingwideface said:
How old does Robben look.... what is he ...29???? he looks and walks like a 70 year old

Also the Dutch are great for those who suffer from early male patttern baldness... there is hope for you.

or 'spamhead' if your on twttier.

huntelaar at spurs would be devestating to opposition defences, although i do really doubt it happening after all of the rumours about him and spurs, it would be almost too predicatble :(
to be fair, that goal was a much down to kuyt's perfect cross, twas a beautiful ball!
What wages and at what cost do you reckon huntelaar would actually come?

brunaspurs said:
huntelaar at spurs would be devestating to opposition defences, although i do really doubt it happening after all of the rumours about him and spurs, it would be almost too predicatble :(
to be fair, that goal was a much down to kuyt's perfect cross, twas a beautiful ball!

last i read it was £15 million, not sure about his wages though.
kuyt is an amazing player wasted at liverpool...

durbanspur said:

he really is, imho their best player, when he comes on the game is completely different, a hard worker with an eye for goal and very good technical ability.. Bindipping muppets!

Anyway, i think i could even prefer huntelaar to ade, i just think he has more of an eye for goal, whilst having the ability to hold the ball up, i'm certain his wages would be much lower too, we could attract that sort of player once we get cl back, i've been told he's a bit hot and cold though, one season playing fantastic, the next, not so great... Bit like ade i guess

durbanspur said:
brunaspurs said:

Amazing is not a word I would use to describe Dirk Kuyt unless relating to his lack of looks

Blanchflower said:
durbanspur said:
brunaspurs said:

Amazing is not a word I would use to describe Dirk Kuyt unless relating to his lack of looks

dont you think he looks like the screwed up guy from the goonies?
every time i watch him play i gotta say "hey you guys" and have a laugh.

the likeness is uncanny...
670eef78-0ab8-4274-911d-cd1d7941b5dc.jpg

I know we've been linked with Huntelaar ALMOST as long as he's been playing football, in fact, I think it's between him and Diego 'The Sock' as to who we were linked with first... but honestly, on last night's showing, if either Ade or Saha DON'T stay beyond this season, then I really can't see the harm in going for him... after all, I bet him & Vdv could form a pretty formidable partnership!!!

His form for Shalke this season has been as good as his Ajax days. Another player to suffer from Madrid Syndrome. As mentioned, we have been linked with him as long as the Scum have been cocksuckers but I have always hoped he would end up at The Lane.

imagine what could be if we sign ade and huntelaar!!!!!!!!
hows this for a team start of next season...

FRIEDEL

WALKER KABOUL KING BAE

LENNON PARKER MODRIC BALE

VDV/HUNTELAAR/ADE

regardless of a 442 or 4411 that team would destroy :gio:

Back
Top Bottom