That’s Inter-taiment

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
The feel good factor that has been building around White Hart Lane over the past few months exploded in a glorious footballing display. Italian giants and 2010 Champions League winners FC Internazionale Milano were swatted aside as Tottenham cruised to a 3-0 win. From the moment I stepped off the train at Northumberland Park, the feeling of optimism was infectious. We were playing a team that at the height of their powers in 2011 we took apart, now with a [...]

Continue reading...

Completely agree with this article, It was another fantastic night at the Lane last night. The sense of optimism is building and building in and outside of the stadium. I really feel we are going to achieve something great this season.

Despite the early criticism and the habit of conceding late goals, which were costing us points. AVB has turned things around, created a great togetherness in the dressing room, and has formed a we are never beaten attitude in the camp.

I have never been so proud to be a spurs supporter, and all credit to everyone who follows the team home and away and really gets behind the lads. We really have been the 12th man on the pitch and I am certain the players appreciate the continued support.

Come on you Spurs.

Thought last night was nerve tingling brilliant

I have to be careful here but this was the first time in 35 years of watching spurs that I didn't utter a ffs. We truly were brilliant in all positions all the time. Not one single player played below their ability. If we can secure a top notch striker and keep this side together. Then there is no doubt we will be genuine title challenger next season. Another thing I been unable to utter in my 35 years of yidom

Nice article and thank you avb and all the players for filling me with such wild but well founded optimism.

COYS

Very good article. We fans now have to do our bit and give more of the same v Fulham and onwards. It's likely some of our players will tire in the next month. As fans we have no excuse, we have to be 100% and help us over the finishing line to take CL football, and maybe even a trophy.

Back
Top Bottom