The F.A. Cup 2021-22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

Okay, so we're dead...
Good to see the 1st round tie between St. Albans & FG Rovers is being shown live on the BBC, Sunday at 5pm-ish. I lived near Clarence Park for 25 years and went to a couple of cup games there (not my team though!), so it will be a must-watch for me.

As for us in the Cup this year, clutching at straws, there is still a One in the season, if not the actual year of the cup final. And of course at this stage we're still in it!

So, Us vs Everton at 2pm, then Snorbens at 5pm - that's my Sunday sorted :)

COYS

Good to see the 1st round tie between St. Albans & FG Rovers is being shown live on the BBC, Sunday at 5pm-ish. I lived near Clarence Park for 25 years and went to a couple of cup games there (not my team though!), so it will be a must-watch for me.

As for us in the Cup this year, clutching at straws, there is still a One in the season, if not the actual year of the cup final. And of course at this stage we're still in it!

COYS
I’m just hoping we get an interesting down south away game when it comes to the third round… with a decent allocation. Orient… Charlton… just something of interest.

COYS
Scotland v Aussies on prime as well

I’m just hoping we get an interesting down south away game when it comes to the third round… with a decent allocation. Orient… Charlton… just something of interest.
Strangely, I've been hoping for a home tie against Charlton.
I want to take a friend who supports them, because the last time I took her, they beat us 1-0. I really want to get my own back for that quiet, smarmy grin on her chops.

Bloody hell, I thought this thread title said the FA Cup 1921-22.
Got a letter from Spec Savers yesterday saying I'm due for another eye test. ( reading glasses).

Very good.
Very Funny Laughing GIF

Back
Top Bottom