The FA Cup Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I genuinely could not remember the last time I watched the FA Cup final so I looked it up.

It was the Wigan v City one in 2013. The one before that I honestly couldn't say.

I certainly won't be watching this one.

Yeah I’m really not sure - I know I stopped watching when they went to Cardiff.

And I either worked Saturdays and played Saturday afternoon football through the 90s so missed a lot of football back then.

Holds zero interest for me now anyway.

Was the best thing in the world when I was a kid On the coach up Wembley way with the tv cameras on there, the big build up etc etc Different times.

Guess that’s the thing though. When something loses its magic it loses all appeal for me.

Much as I dislike both teams for different reasons, I’ll certainly still be watching. I’m of an age where the FA Cup is still magic to me. The third round weekend is the highlight of the season for me with all the passion and giant killings inflicted by lower league and non-league teams.

This should be a cracker for the neutrals.

Could it be the least-watched FA Cup Final in decades?

Oil State super power vs Dino Establishment Club

is anyone even slightly interested in watching it?

I doubt City will even fill their section.

Nobody wants to see UTD back at the top, especially if they get bought out by another oil state.

I mean...that's a pretty daft thing to say isn't it. More likely to the the most-watched.

We had Cardiff vs Portsmouth in 2008 ffs.

I genuinely could not remember the last time I watched the FA Cup final so I looked it up.

It was the Wigan v City one in 2013. The one before that I honestly couldn't say.

I certainly won't be watching this one.
Like you, haven't got a frigging clue what was the last cup final I watched.
Could be the pikeys against the Scousers.

Back
Top Bottom