The Football Ramble

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

linnet_spur said:
r-u-s-x said:
no they were cunts about us all year.

one of them subbed on world football phonein (great podcaste for world football) as w european expert. really showed himself up, knew no details and spoke in genalities. fat prick

First time I heard it from them tbh, been listening since xmas, but they've always been pretty gracious, even the gooner. Well, except Luke Moore about Harry.

To be fair, he's a Pompey fan so u can understand his deep lying hatred.

Mike in Parma said:
linnet_spur said:
r-u-s-x said:
no they were cunts about us all year.

one of them subbed on world football phonein (great podcaste for world football) as w european expert. really showed himself up, knew no details and spoke in genalities. fat prick

First time I heard it from them tbh, been listening since xmas, but they've always been pretty gracious, even the gooner. Well, except Luke Moore about Harry.

To be fair, he's a Pompey fan so u can understand his deep lying hatred.

Pompey fans make me fucking laugh.....all lauding it when "he relegated" Southampton, then came back and won them the FA Cup and they finished in their highest ever PL position.

Then he leaves for Spurs and he's a cunt again. They act like their shit club and owners were somehow betrayed by him. They betrayed themselves when they stole all the clubs money.

generally I've not noticed them be particularly shitty about us, having said that, if we've had a bad result I avoid most podcasts anyway.

Honestly, (and this is true of ALL football fans), some people are convinced that the media are out to get their club (myself included at times). They are honestly not that bad, I've heard far worse, and we certainly don't get treated any worse than anyone.
They praised us more for the 5-0 win v geordies (and wound up pete) more than they banged on about the emirates result, and the gooner never slates us, normally he's pretty level headed about it.

Anyway, it's 90 mins because the DWHOF profile is Euro 96 and they spent a long time talking about it

Back
Top Bottom