The Hero We Don’t Deserve

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think childhood memories make you prefer players/Managers/kits from that part of your life more than the present ones. That is the case for me anyway. 1 player goes against that for me, Harry Kane is my fave of ALL TIME. He is just like us. HE IS GOD. Oh and i would not sell him at any price.

Harry Kane is Tottenham......We build around Harry Kane.
Granted he isn’t covering himself in glory throughout 2019, but he’s injured, he’s tired, he’s near burn out.....Watch him go next season if he gets a proper summer pre season under his belt.........again, Kane is Tottenham Hotspur FC

Harry Kane should be every Spurs fan's hero, and anyone writing him off after a season when he's been below the high standard he sets himself (due to injuries), does so at their peril.

Harry Kane is Tottenham......We build around Harry Kane.
Granted he isn’t covering himself in glory throughout 2019, but he’s injured, he’s tired, he’s near burn out.....Watch him go next season if he gets a proper summer pre season under his belt.........again, Kane is Tottenham Hotspur FC

...Yet still bagged 27 goals.

Perspective people.

Harry Kane pure & simple is the man! He will one day I suspect leave to experience football abroad, something that would be hard to deny him. Until then we should absolutely cherish our boy. Whatever £ we get for him when the time comes, those who even vaguely entertain the prospect of cashing in now will be forced to quickly come to terms with how ridiculous such a notion was to bring his departure forward.

Stupid article. Almost no one has ever said , sell kane and reinvest.

I can recall a few on here in recent weeks....

Why wouldn't that also transcend this forum to the general twitter cunt-pool and beyond?

Gets taken for granted. Very good player & should have many more years to give. Nice person too.

A superb player and professional who is still developing.Saw a different string to his bow last season and if the other players are to be believed,was still influencing things whilst out injured.
Love the bloke.

Back
Top Bottom