The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought we played so well today and definitely deserved a couple more goals. The players definitely did the new stadium proud and I think we should all be proud too.

COYFS!!!!!!!!

D3QaUzPWwAwEpDv.jpg:large

Really disappointing that somewhere along the way 3,000 empty seats were there when there was so many supporters who wanted to go but couldn't get a ticket for love nor money.

Not sure what's happened but 3,000 yidos should have been there tonight, mental that something's gone wrong to the point where that's the case for such an evening

I think as the weeks go by it’s becoming patently obvious that central midfield is not our biggest problem.

You are a fucking wag.

Let’s ignore the whole season, the complete mess and fucking hiatus where our midfield should be the last few games without Winks, and judge it based on a festival ground opening home game against a team who don’t want the ball in midfield.

Even then It wasn’t until Winks came on that I saw a midfielder move the ball with a bit of fucking vim.

Back
Top Bottom