The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D3QjxgoW4AE6rKs.jpg

Good performance and totally dominated the game

For me Eriksen had a better night than a few previous games
Sonny always looked dangerous
Sissoko good, again (although I did laugh at his attempted cross, well, we were 2-0 up)
Good to see Winks back.
I really like Davies in a back 3, even though I think we should play 4 at the back.

Joker of the night, early in the second half behind me asked me to sit down in the south stand. Then when Andros comes on he says to the bloke next to him “Andros Townsend.....did he used to play for spurs?”

Breaks my heart that people like this got a ticket to the first game yet someone like me & others couldn't. Part and parcel of the growth of the game unfortunately. They'll soon fade away and leave tickets free for the tribals amongst us

That’s fair enough. I had an excellent stream with decent sound and I heard Palace pipe up about 10 minutes before the end of the 1st half. I’ve noticed this phenomenon before when I’ve been to the game, and yes, it’s annoying when people who weren’t there make these comments. Broadcaster’s sound levels are all over the place usually. Just listen when they turn it up at Anfield - you can hear people snoring. Tonight you couldn’t hear managerial instructions or players shouting at each other. My guess is that it was a big, swirling noise, with a junior sound man who had no vested interest in replicating the aural experience. When junior technicians are at work it’s just easier for them to turn everything down.

This exactly, or mic placement itself needs tweaking.

Breaks my heart that people like this got a ticket to the first game yet someone like me & others couldn't. Part and parcel of the growth of the game unfortunately. They'll soon fade away and leave tickets free for the tribals amongst us
I’m 6 foot 4 so he will probably not renew if he’s a season ticket holder. Either that or complain to the club.:roseunsure:

I never had the chance to attend WHL, just stood outside once about 7 years ago. But I`m very grateful that I perhaps some day can cherish this one instead.

It is beautiful, even more so tonight now that it`s alive. It sings to me.

Sturdy performance from the entire team as well, gave their all.

Cunt watching from home slags off fans who went saying atmosphere was shite? From my seat on the corner of the south stand it was decent , maybe venture our your front room to a game before slagging of those who do attend? :dembelefingers:

Oh fuck off you bellend, I couldn't make it because of health issues and when I do turn up I sing from start to finish.

The palace fans spent most of my stream chanting "Is this a library" and I barely heard a peep from our lot other than when we scored or for a few moments towards the end.

I am saying for a stadium built for atmosphere it didn't come across well on my stream from our supporters, you might not like it but that's how it sounded.

Oh fuck off you bellend, I couldn't make it because of health issues and when I do turn up I sing from start to finish.

The palace fans spent most of my stream chanting "Is this a library" and I barely heard a peep from our lot other than when we scored or for a few moments towards the end.

I am saying for a stadium built for atmosphere it didn't come across well on my stream from our supporters, you might not like it but that's how it sounded.

Well you must have been watching Palace TV because that is not what it was like in the ground.

Back
Top Bottom