The Hotspur Fight Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For years through the 90's and early a large part from 2000 onwards our team was very lightweight. I remember when Palacios arrived it was a breath of fresh air that we had a player willing to smash someone.....although his inability to pass the ball to a team mate was made apparent after a few months.

For now though I think it's a credit to the board and scouts how we have managed to build a squad that has not only increased in terms of flair, speed and guile but also added some seriously 'not to mess with' geezers.

A midfield of Sandro and Paulinho for instance is something to get excited about, I cant imagine many opposing centre mid's will look forward to coming up against these 2. Although always risky, a short look through YouTube of this Chiriches lad shows that he ain't shy to give it some, and he's called Vlad....you know isn't getting bullied, and it looks that he could be on his way.

Fills me with alot of confidence to know that these 2 Samba boys will be protecting our back 4, what we needed for so many years.

:sandro::paulinho:

Back
Top Bottom