The match tomorrow.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just wanted to say thanks to the Genuine fans on here who have been welcoming and pointed out directions etc.

Looking forward to coming to the Lane again and seeing an entertaining game of football.

Best of luck for tomorrow and the rest of the season and FFS beat QPR and Woolwich will ya.

To the more ruder fans on here - Stop shagging your nan its not right.

Cheers.

Hope you have a nice day out in your cup final... weird that the cup final is being played at our place not Wembley but I'm sure your lot will still have fun.

Looking forward to this, I'm hoping the Coventry fans make a lot of noise and I'm hoping we are louder. Would love there to be a real cup atmosphere tomorrow not a 'we are a bigger club so I expect us to win and I won't bother making a noise until we score' kinda attitude. This is football anything could happen and I think as fans we should respect Coventry. They've had a great run of form and this is the FA Cup, anything can happen.

Back
Top Bottom