The Non League Football Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
'Oh what a tangled web we weave...'🕷
46449386_140224226948357_3820999706218070016_n.jpg

Going to my local club today Hitchin Town. Old school ground. Capacity restricted to 600 but they don't often go over that anyway. Sunny shining open terrace. Football is properly back!

CSWY

Supporter
Up The Spurs
I’m amazed more clubs haven’t gone under but I guess some of the government support e.g. furlough has helped a tiny bit. My non league interests are lower down the pyramid but it’s the same story. These clubs are all crucial assets for communities so you’d like to think the footballing world could support them.

Petition signed btw.

CSWY

Supporter
Up The Spurs
Just watching Football Focus and so sad to see how the community suffers from the loss of a club.
Small clubs tend to do loads for their communities and run teams, training, camps etc that give kids at all levels chances to play sport and get off the streets. There are 5 reasonable non league clubs really close to me and they all have junior sections, women’s teams at all age levels etc - god knows how none of them have gone bust.

Top Bottom