The Non League Football Thread ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2nd bonkers game i've been to this week, 3 red cards... 1nil down 5 mins to go and a 98th minute winner... if you dont like football theres no help for you

Last edited:
2nd bonkers game i've been to this week, 3 red cards... 1nil down 5 mins to go and a 98th minute winner... if you dont like football theres no help for you

Sounds like a great come back, I have occasionally popped up to Clarence Park when the Chesham games were off, one of those grounds with good drainage so they'd be on when other teams weren't.

But when it comes to odd refereeing, I'm still bitter about a decision a long time back where an injured player (who was on a yellow) got gestured back on by the linesman, then the ref gave him a second yellow because he hadn't given the player permission to return to the field... I am still bitter about that.

Non League refs - that could be a whole different thread...

Sounds like a great come back, I have occasionally popped up to Clarence Park when the Chesham games were off, one of those grounds with good drainage so they'd be on when other teams weren't.

But when it comes to odd refereeing, I'm still bitter about a decision a long time back where an injured player (who was on a yellow) got gestured back on by the linesman, then the ref gave him a second yellow because he hadn't given the player permission to return to the field... I am still bitter about that.

Non League refs - that could be a whole different thread...

yeah used to be a superb playing surface back in the 80s...FA Cup final teams would train on it before the Final, those who used to stay at Sopwell House...sadly they now stay at The Grove... (Braca were on on it before their Euro Cup win at Wembley too, a surreal moment)

as for Refs!
where do you start...

Chesham will always have a soft spot for me, the ground where I briefly found myself marking Tony Currie .

yeah used to be a superb playing surface back in the 80s...FA Cup final teams would train on it before the Final, those who used to stay at Sopwell House...sadly they now stay at The Grove... (Braca were on on it before their Euro Cup win at Wembley too, a surreal moment)

as for Refs!
where do you start...

Chesham will always have a soft spot for me, the ground where I briefly found myself marking Tony Currie .

The football is sometimes questionable, the ground is run down but I wouldn't swap the setting for many others.

I have very fond memories of Clarence Park, I will have to pm you if I'm coming down at some point.

Not that anyone on here gives a fuck and I understand that today, but the Orient are champions!

FUCK OFF SALFORD FUCK OFF SALFORD
I’m just glad that it isn’t Salford... for now... but yes, it is also good to see the Os back in the EFL.

After their win against Hemel and other scores going their way the mighty stones are now into the playoffs.

Wealdstone leapfrog into 7th place after 42 games in the National League South, the next game is a play-off eliminator against Bath City at Twerton Park on Wednesday 1st May at 7:45pm.
NEWS | Ruislip | Wealdstone F.C.

:wansum:

Back
Top Bottom