The one good thing about this season...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1882 said:
...and that this weird old season is finally OVER.

There, that's 3 things already!

I still blame the fucking riots... nothing was quite right in this cuntry after that!

I wanted it to be over before yesterday - now I'm not so sure

I'm also hoping there's a silver lining in that the mafia don leaves them in the shitter because he's finally got the trophy he wanted.

I can dream..

Abbey Yid said:
I'm also hoping there's a silver lining in that the mafia don leaves them in the shitter because he's finally got the trophy he wanted.

I can dream..

Cunts like him are fucking greedy, he'll only want to do it again now...

One silver lining is the Mourinho will never go back to Chelsea now - they have reached their pinnacle and did so playing an even worse brand of his football than he could imagine

ArtyB said:
Abbey Yid said:

I can dream..

Cunts like him are fucking greedy, he'll only want to do it again now...

He's got an interesting decision to make. Does he get rid of the interim guy who got him the trophy he so badly wanted, or does he go for a higher profile name like Guardiola? I think he'll go with the latter, as Di Matteo delivered the results but not in an entirely convincing manner.

Abbey Yid said:

I can dream..

He`ll need to invest 100m plus to even have a remote chance of competing with Shitty, even then they can take any player they want from under their noses. His time has come and its downhill from here he may well fuck off, I would

The one good thing? There were tons, smashing Liverpool, Newcastle, beating Woolwich, incredible early season streak. Still being in with a shot of 3rd after taking less than a point per game in the last few months.
I enjoyed it, I don't like the outcome, but so what, I watch football for enjoyment.

Pie and Mash said:
Abbey Yid said:

I can dream..

He`ll need to invest 100m plus to even have a remote chance of competing with Shitty, even then they can take any player they want from under their noses. His time has come and its downhill from here he may well fuck off, I would
Logistically what would happen if he upped sticks and left? Surely their financial commitments are far, far higher than their income, or has Roman managed to rope in some decent sponsorship deals?

It'd be great to see, especially if nobody wanted to buy them. I think their wage bill would eat them alive very, very quickly indeed.

I doubt Roman would go without having a reasonable buyer in place. He is, after all, still a fan of the club and is hardly going to want his legacy to be one that sends them into the shitter.

Back
Top Bottom