The Race for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would have been sweet to watch their whole stadium spaz out at them losing, tho.

'Cause they would have.

+ I resent them getting a consolation bit of "It was close; maybe next year" optimism to take into the summer.....

5 point gap would have been sweet.

Scummy, scumbag, scummers. :avbfu:

If we now fail, I truly will be done for at least a few weeks. We would deserve every banter, bottler calling etc if we don’t finish the job at Norwich. It’s simple not acceptable. It would be worst than the 5-1 at Newcastle. Much worst

We are in an unbelievable position. It’s all in our hands now. We don’t have to rely on anyone. We don’t even need a win ffs 🤦‍♂️, just a draw. Although a win on final day would be lovely and shut those gooner cunts up early. We couldn’t have asked for an easier fixture. If Spurs fuck this, I’m literally disowning the cunts!! It’s unforgivable if they fucked this. But, we won’t and Conte won’t allow it.

We are in an unbelievable position. It’s all in our hands now. We don’t have to rely on anyone. We don’t even need a win ffs 🤦‍♂️, just a draw. Although a win on final day would be lovely and shut those gooner cunts up early. We couldn’t have asked for an easier fixture. If Spurs fuck this, I’m literally disowning the cunts!! It’s unforgivable if they fucked this. But, we won’t and Conte won’t allow it.
yea, i do think weve entered a new era. spursy only existed because there was too many soft cunts about. conte wont allow people to roll over like little pussys.

we will smash norwich, and when the jobs well and truly done they can get son the golden boot too.

yea, i do think weve entered a new era. spursy only existed because there was too many soft cunts about. conte wont allow people to roll over like little pussys.

we will smash norwich, and when the jobs well and truly done they can get son the golden boot too.

Exactly and if we did Spursy it up, I honestly don’t think I could forgive any of them ever again and that includes Son and Kane. We would deserve everything coming our way. Would be the ultimate Spursy moment. Of course with Tottenham, anything is possible but we will not fuck this. We will smash Norwich.

Exactly and if we did Spursy it up, I honestly don’t think I could forgive any of them ever again and that includes Son and Kane. We would deserve everything coming our way. Would be the ultimate Spursy moment. Of course with Tottenham, anything is possible but we will not fuck this. We will smash Norwich.
yea i agree, if they do spursy this im fucking done. that will be the last straw. im 99% confident it wont happen tho hahah

I think it's a reflection of how far All has gone as a footballer sadly.

One last hurrah on Sunday would be perfect.

But as a tip footballer he came, conquered and capitulated.
True! But then, ironically Alli comes on today, totally changes the game for Everton who go on to win, and he's being praised.

Funny ol' thing, football.

Fucking hell give it a rest

Conte will go ballistic if we fall short..
Conte's post match player debrief if we did...
fed3ecf5a6877d82f7e541c1f7f64cd7.gif

Would’ve like to seen Toffees lose today so it would of been balls out against Woolwich. Little more insurance would of been better. They’re emotionally spent and I look for them to get rolled.

Back
Top Bottom