The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think we'll win the league now...
it's simply up to the 'Powers that be' to create an unlikely & painful enough scenario for us not to win it!

I'm going for;
Man Utd 1- 1 Leicester (77 pts)
Chelsea 0 - 6 Spurs (72 pts +45 GD)

Spurs 9 - 1 Southampton (75 pts +53 GD)
Leicester 0 - 0 Everton (78 pts)

Newcastle 1 - 2 Spurs (last minute Kane winner puts us on 78 pts and 'gives us the title on GD' for 7 minutes...)
Chelsea 1 - 2 Leicester (Hazard o.g - Fabregas assist, in the 98th minute of Injury time... after they both held up play for 8 mins whilst burning a Spurs shirt in the Centre circle, whilst the FA delegates at the match looked on and chortled at the 'high-jinks')

'cos that's pretty much how we roll!

A draw at Stamford Bridge will still see Leicester win the league. Three draws is enough for them. We simply need them to lose one of them.

So really, Chelsea scoring in the 91st minute only to then concede an equaliser 10 seconds later makes sense.

I'd honestly rather Leicester just win against Man Utd, rather than drop points to give us a glimmer of hope that Chelsea will joyfully extinguish (unless we have it in us to beat the Chav cunts, in which case, come on Utd... and bring it on NEXT MONDAY!)

the irony that we could still win the league, and yet we're also in a position where we could yet fail to qualify for the CL sums up this season perfectly!

I'd honestly rather Leicester just win against Man Utd, rather than drop points to give us a glimmer of hope that Chelsea will joyfully extinguish (unless we have it in us to beat the Chav cunts, in which case, come on Utd... and bring it on NEXT MONDAY!)

the irony that we could still win the league, and yet we're also in a position where we could yet fail to qualify for the CL sums up this season perfectly!

Bollocks to that. I want Utd to fucking crush those cunts and fire us up to spank those chav wankers on Monday night - we'll be bang up for it after what their players have said and after drawing with West Brom.

A win for Leicester against Utd will see us give up and possibly fall outside the CL places.

Come on people, man the fuck up. We can still win this thing, and if we don't we should be aiming high and get runner up spot.

The attitude in here fucking stinks of negative nancies - the kind who were quiet as door mice at the Lane on Monday no doubt. Let's get behind the team and help them finish as high as they can FFS.

Bollocks to that. I want Utd to fucking crush those cunts and fire us up to spank those chav wankers on Monday night - we'll be bang up for it after what their players have said and after drawing with West Brom.

A win for Leicester against Utd will see us give up and possibly fall outside the CL places.

Come on people, man the fuck up. We can still win this thing, and if we don't we should be aiming high and get runner up spot.

The attitude in here fucking stinks of negative nancies - the kind who were quiet as door mice at the Lane on Monday no doubt. Let's get behind the team and help them finish as high as they can FFS.
How did you work that one out?

Fuck it... you've convinced me!

I'm gonna leave my Negative Nora days behind me...
from now on, IT'S POSITIVE PETE!

How's that?

COME ON... BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!

well said. I wont to go to Stamford Bridge buzzing.
also I want the Wilshere song backed and boomed out. will be giving it another airing at wherever were drinking!

Chelsea should be more worried about Spurs than we should be about them. If we go into the game with that old mindset then we will fail. This is new Spurs, tactically they will deploy Willian to spoil Rose / Walker runs, which gives us every chance to push through the middle, we need to be in and around Kane when the ball goes up and put pressure on them. Their front players are class, our defenders are class. I am not sure who covers for Dier, that is a major concern. But we can destroy them if we play our game. It's 20+ points for a reason.....get the win and get second minimum Spurs ! Let's do this, finally.

A side issue. I was watching Sky Sports today and their classic match was Cheatski 4- Spurs 3 from 1994. It was SICKENING to watch....if only because I saw Hoddle going over the top in celebrating beating us and putting us on our worst ever league run. Something inside me broke a little seeing Hoddle doing that.....what was he doing !

Fucking hell. Chelsea will not be worried about us one bit on Monday.

Absolutely zero to play for, other than giving their fans a cup final.

They will have their game of the season, mark my words.

Fucking hell. Chelsea will not be worried about us one bit on Monday.

Absolutely zero to play for, other than giving their fans a cup final.

They will have their game of the season, mark my words.
Let them have the game of the season. We can still beat them. And it will be good to beat them when they are playing well

post 2064:

article-P-795c20ac-8dec-48b2-b8e1-9c8a51d725c3-3sNQFwuL6f98a97d23f7fb6fb0ba-470_634x356.jpg
130503koscielny.jpg

Mark+Clattenburg+Chelsea+v+Blackpool+Premier+UJ3kiVmjqo2l.jpg

Look at are allocated ref for the Chav game on Monday? We are being taken over by clones?

I think we'll get a result at the bridge, maybe 2-1 and I wd love to be still positive about our title chances but I still get the feeling that no matter what happens these cunts will deliberately roll over against LCFC to fuck us up.
And whether playing or not Terry will probably do a lap of honour
Wanker
:carrollwtf:

Back
Top Bottom