The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd be happy with a one game unbeaten run until the end of the season!

As long as we're still ahead of that shower down the road who will surely beat Villa on Sunday but would piss myself if they didn't!

Imagine the melt on Claude's show

:dierno:

I'd be happy with a one game unbeaten run until the end of the season!

As long as we're still ahead of that shower down the road who will surely beat Villa on Sunday but would piss myself if they didn't!

Imagine the melt on Claude's show

:dierno:
Would almost be worth us losing if they lost at home to Villa! Would be stressful as fuck though during the game.

Would almost be worth us losing if they lost at home to Villa! Would be stressful as fuck though during the game.

Cousin Eddie wd be a nervous wreck!

As wd l!!

Couldn't stand it as I remember watching lasagne gate unfold when Sky showed Woolwich winning 4-2 while we lost to wet sham and feeling quite ill that night!

Let's just stuff Newcastle and be three up by half time so that I can relax!

Picked the wrong week to give up Guinness!

:chadliwtf:

Cousin Eddie wd be a nervous wreck!

As wd l!!

Couldn't stand it as I remember watching lasagne gate unfold when Sky showed Woolwich winning 4-2 while we lost to wet sham and feeling quite ill that night!

Let's just stuff Newcastle and be three up by half time so that I can relax!

Picked the wrong week to give up Guinness!

:chadliwtf:
I agree mate, lasagne gate was all my all time worst Spurs moment.

After the league title was over, I was hoping for an enjoyable trip to Newcastle, with the result not being of grave importance. Well, both of us should know by now that if there was relaxation involved then it wouldn't be THFC.

I just hope we're okay or we get a bit of luck this time, all the mishaps we've had over the years have been insane, we deserve- as both supporters and the team itself- to finish above those horrible bastards, and it's long, long overdue.

Definitely the wrong time to give up Guinness, that's what the close season is for!

Back
Top Bottom