The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christ, these Leicester lot are an odd bunch. :pritchardeyes:
3875456.png

Word

A few games into the champions league you will see Leceister flirting with relegation. Their style of football will last for one season but credit to them if they win.
I have absolutely no issue with Leicester, the team, winning the league. They've been excellent.

Their fans however, are idiots that need clappers to catalyse an atmosphere and don't even know the way to King Power stadium.

I am personally chuffed us and Leicester are sticking it to the man but their fans are under severe delusions as to what they are.

Giving it the barry about our spending? Spending by the way that has given us 53m PROFIT from the last 5 years. We spend within our means and run a proper business.

They think they're some plucky little guy when they aren't exactly short of a bob or two.

To the FoxesTalk voyeurs, we make no apologies for being able to spend profit we made by running the club properly.

This season is just the next step for us, not an anomoly, like yours. We've built the club quietly, and steadily, for 15 years with consistent top 5-6 finishes whilst building the best training facilities on the planet (not even our words) and currently building a state of the art new stadium, the biggest club stadium in London.

We're building something to compete for the foreseeable and you can get fucked putting us in the same boat as the City's and Chelsea's of this world.

All it takes is them doing a little groundwork and education to not come across the know-nothing idiots they appear to be.

People like Bluedog notwithstanding who seems to be one of the few who knows and appreciates what both sides are.

awesome_gif_animations_of_kids_01.gif

A loss against Manure and us closing the gap to two points puts immense pressure on them. Now they know they can fuck up once and maybe twice. Just two points ahead they'll know they can't fuck up at all. Will make a big difference in their psychology.

Leicester will not beat Chelsea. Fact. They won't allow us to win it if it goes to the last game
A loss against Manure and us closing the gap to two points puts immense pressure on them. Now they know they can fuck up once and maybe twice. Just two points ahead they'll know they can't fuck up at all. Will make a big difference in their psychology.

Not yet. Got a game to play here first and next week. Not 2 points yet. Coys

I agree. Unfortunately, Its the way it is.

I have to say, their comments are more aimed towards Chelsea wanting to beat us, to stop us winning the PL. I still feel they will try against LC and not throw the game.

They can get banned/fined which will not make any difference to that fixture. The only way positive out of this is for Chelseas to beat them.
Dock then some points for next season. That ought to take care of it.

I agree. Unfortunately, Its the way it is.

I have to say, their comments are more aimed towards Chelsea wanting to beat us, to stop us winning the PL. I still feel they will try against LC and not throw the game.

They can get banned/fined which will not make any difference to that fixture. The only way positive out of this is for Chelseas to beat them.
Dock them some points for next season. That ought to take care of it.

We still technically still need the same results as before. Man Utd and Everton to both take points off them. Man Utd win and Everton draw with us beating Chelsea and Southampton would see us 2 points behind them going into the final day.

Just means we'd be relying on Chelsea winning or drawing and us defeating Newcastle to win the league. It's not over but the fact we are relying on a poor Man Utd team and also relying on the team doing something they haven't done in over 20 years and beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, we may as well just congratulate Leicester.

Back
Top Bottom