Tickets - Home Game vs Brighton 16.4.22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mummy

We're not dead yet ...are we?
I got onto the ticket site early this morning, as soon as the Hotspur+ tickets were released (10.00am). I was 700th in the queue, so I was in there within 2 minutes.
Amazingly, there were hardly any tickets left. Really struggled to get 3 seats together, so I had to settle for a pair and a single, close together.
How come there were so few? (no more than a handful in each of the lower blocks). I've never known it like this so early in the window.

I got onto the ticket site early this morning, as soon as the Hotspur+ tickets were released (10.00am). I was 700th in the queue, so I was in there within 2 minutes.
Amazingly, there were hardly any tickets left. Really struggled to get 3 seats together, so I had to settle for a pair and a single, close together.
How come there were so few? (no more than a handful in each of the lower blocks). I've never known it like this so early in the window.
How many games between now and the Brighton one? Just wondering where it falls in our WLWLWLW cycle?

I think they hold back the majority of members tickets until the window opens tomorrow morning. There is only ever a small number of seats available for Hotspur+ members 24 hours before the main sales window. I would give the ticket office a call tomorrow morning and ask them to change them for 3 seats together for you, they are normally pretty helpful!

I think they hold back the majority of members tickets until the window opens tomorrow morning. There is only ever a small number of seats available for Hotspur+ members 24 hours before the main sales window. I would give the ticket office a call tomorrow morning and ask them to change them for 3 seats together for you, they are normally pretty helpful!
That's not been my experience since the new stadium opened. There have always been loads available right at the start of the Hotspur+ window. Maybe it's changed recently. Thanks for the suggestion.

Following my experience yesterday (almost no tickets available) I went onto the ticket site again at 10am this morning, for the opening of the One Hotspur ticket window. Just like yesterday, there were virtually no tickets available in the lower tiers, so they weren't holding any back from the Hotspur+ window yesterday.

Man, this game's popular! Seems that it was virtually a sell-out before it was offered to One Hotspur+ members.

Is this really a 3pm Saturday game?? 😲
Is it?
season 3 fainting GIF by Will & Grace

...only at the moment.
It will be changed just like the majority.

Newcastle changed to 16:30 Sunday, west ham changed but the worst was last nights changed from sat to Monday night well after all tickets sold.
They don’t think of the fans it’s all what’s best for sky.
I think we’ve only had one sat 15:00 kick off this season.
Yeah, Brighton and Leicester home and Brentford away will probably move once April Matchday 3, 4 and 5 TV picks are announced "after the FA Cup QF draw has been made" (which was last weekend).

So don't book any travel for those three matches until such time as our lords and masters at Sky and BT get around to realising that the cup draw has already been made. And then hope they don't randomly change the KO time (West Ham home) or day (Villa away if Man City or Liverpool play in the CL on the following Tuesday).

Back
Top Bottom