Top 4, bottom 3 & where will Spurs finish?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where will Spurs finish?

• 1st

• 2nd

• 3rd

• 4th

• 5th

• 6th

• Shit season, Poch gets sacked, finish outside top 6

Results are only viewable after voting.
Assuming we complete the rumored signings, it should be us, City and Pool as the top 3 in some order.

Then a huge gapping chasm.

Followed by one of United, Chelsea, Woolwich, Everton, Wolves or Leicester finishing 4th.

And one of Everton, Wolves or Leicester will finish in the top 6.

Relegation - Newcastle, one promoted team and one other.

1. City
2. Spurs
3. Dippers
4. Some other cunts.

18. Villa
19. Sheff Utd.
20. Newcastle

Wishful thinking or brainwashed by the Fat Frank hype train?
Definitely not wishful thinking, but I can see them flip flop with Liverpool and none of them even close to City, more a case of Liverpool dropping back to Chelsea more than Chelsea improving that much, obviously a little bit of Chelsea improving in there too.

Definitely not wishful thinking, but I can see them flip flop with Liverpool and none of them even close to City, more a case of Liverpool dropping back to Chelsea more than Chelsea improving that much, obviously a little bit of Chelsea improving in there too.

And also above above us too... Question remains, why?

1. Shitty
2. Us and very close!
3. Dippers
4. Scum IF they sign a decent defender
5. ManU but Ole won’t be there after Xmas
6. Leicester
7. Wolves
8. Chavs but they will keep Frank
9. Spam with Sth Stand Billy wearing their shirt!
10. Villa

You do remember them finishing above us last season, right? Whilst also winning a European Trophy, a season where they were meant to be shit....That won’t be a massive shock if they do it again.

By one point....

No Hazard, unproven kids and unproven manager = finishing above us AND dippers.

It's not my synopsis that defies logic here mate.

By one point....

No Hazard, unproven kids and unproven manager = finishing above us AND dippers.

It's not my synopsis that defies logic here mate.
By one point? by that logic then you could argue Woolwich finishing above us....

Don’t get me wrong, Chelsea could finish anywhere between 2nd and 20th, but I was asked the question and that’s my best guess at this point.....

By one point? by that logic then you could argue Woolwich finishing above us....

Don’t get me wrong, Chelsea could finish anywhere between 2nd and 20th, but I was asked the question and that’s my best guess at this point.....

I get that it's merely a prediction (and Chavs are a relatively unknown quantity), but yours is that of a betting man playing the odds (i.e. higher risk/higher reward); not taking things on face value.

Come back and rub my nose in it if you're right tho. :)

I get that it's merely a prediction (and Chavs are a relatively unknown quantity), but yours is that of a betting man playing the odds (i.e. higher risk/higher reward); not taking things on face value.

Come back and rub my nose in it if you're right tho. :)
Definitely don’t want to rub your nose in it, as that would mean them having a good season😩

I wish we would get some new blood in the right areas and give this league a run for its money , obviously that could still happen....a decent bit of luck with injuries this season would be welcome also.

Definitely don’t want to rub your nose in it, as that would mean them having a good season😩

Hahah... Top man... Glad you didn't take me as being snide with that comment.... :)

I wish we would get some new blood in the right areas and give this league a run for its money , obviously that could still happen....a decent bit of luck with injuries this season would be welcome also.

Not taking it for granted, but signs are we might be doing this.... Starting the season with Lo Celso, Eriksen & Dybala would leave us stacked (see current comments in trf thread... ).

Amen, re: injuries.

Hahah... Top man... Glad you didn't take me as being snide with that comment.... :)

Not taking it for granted, but signs are we might be doing this.... Starting the season with Lo Celso, Eriksen & Dybala would leave us stacked (see current comments in trf thread... ).

Amen, re: injuries.
Those players are welcome, but my concerns are the defence, I predict (unless we buy) that we could be Liverpool from 2 seasons ago, breathtaking from midfield to attack, but vulnerable at the back.....
Vertonghan is probably my joint favourite player with Harry K, and by far our player of the past season, it will be a big big ask for him to repeat, God knows where Toby’s head is at, and Sanchez is almost having to start all over again, and that’s just our Centre defence....🤒
Love him our hate him Tripp’s is gone and we look like depending on KWP🤒, Serge😖 or Foyth🤔, Super Danny May well be gone, the fact they cut him loose from pre season would suggest “definitely gone”😩, leaving us Davies and maybe young Sessegnon😳.....And of course Hugo, world class one day, calamity the next😥.......
Going to be tough!!

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea

18. Brighton
19. Newcastle
20. Sheff Utd

City to Win it, with us much closer to Liverpool (maybe getting 2nd).
Chelsea 4th, they still have a very good and experienced def and mid.
Possibly Everton or Leicester getting top six ahead of Utd. Think Woolwich will score enough goals and have a decent enough manager, unlike Utd, to get 5th.

Those players are welcome, but my concerns are the defence, I predict (unless we buy) that we could be Liverpool from 2 seasons ago, breathtaking from midfield to attack, but vulnerable at the back.....
Vertonghan is probably my joint favourite player with Harry K, and by far our player of the past season, it will be a big big ask for him to repeat, God knows where Toby’s head is at, and Sanchez is almost having to start all over again, and that’s just our Centre defence....🤒
Love him our hate him Tripp’s is gone and we look like depending on KWP🤒, Serge😖 or Foyth🤔, Super Danny May well be gone, the fact they cut him loose from pre season would suggest “definitely gone”😩, leaving us Davies and maybe young Sessegnon😳.....And of course Hugo, world class one day, calamity the next😥.......
Going to be tough!!

Jan's been at the top of his game for years now.... I have faith he'll be on point this season. Similarly Toby (assuming he's staying now); new deal or not, he'll want to impress if he's every gonna get that big money move so often talked about.

Elsewhere, RB is a question mark for me (being a fan of Davies, LB not so much a concern). More than individual quality at RB, what concerns me is we spend the entire season 'auditioning' between the 3 we have on the books; not knowing who the main man is.

Back
Top Bottom