Top 4 or Woolwich winning the league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Top 4 or Woolwich winning league

• Total voters
This is a disgusting conversation.
Who would have imagined this conversation taking place when, less than 2 years ago we qualified for the Champions League and condemned the cunts to second rate,Thursday night football......oh how we laughed..
The way we were sold so disgustingly short that Summer transfer window as they pushed on and turned the tables is one of the biggest stains of Daniel Levy's tenure. And there are many.
This disgusting conversation is on him. And him only

Who would have imagined this conversation taking place when, less than 2 years ago we qualified for the Champions League and condemned the cunts to second rate,Thursday night football......oh how we laughed..
The way we were sold so disgustingly short that Summer transfer window as they pushed on and turned the tables is one of the biggest stains of Daniel Levy's tenure. And there are many.
This disgusting conversation is on him. And him only

One agenda.

Honestly it's incredible how you can drag all lines of negativity towards Levy/ENIC.

It is unnecessary.

One agenda.

Honestly it's incredible how you can drag all lines of negativity towards Levy/ENIC.

It is unnecessary.
True though 🤷‍♂️. And you know it. Everyone knows it all comes back to them
And it should never be forgotten. This is why it's so necessary now more than ever.
They sold us short and allowed the reversal of fortunes to happen.
Why do you get so upset by criticism of them anyway? Not being funny, but you're one of the first and most vociferous to criticise evey single manager, past and present, but somehow criticism of Levy hits a raw nerve. Why is that?

Last edited:
Poll results are sad, real small team mentality. That’s how West Ham fans think.

What’s best for Tottenham is to reach the CL. I don’t give a single fuck what other teams do.
Looking at some of the opening posts, (even some on this page) and their vicious, threatening connotations, my guess is that many feel intimidated into voting one way and one way only...
I'm abstaining. The very fact this poll exists in 2024 disgusts me immensely

Looking at some of the opening posts, (even some on this page) and their vicious, threatening connotations, my guess is that many feel intimidated into voting one way and one way only...
I'm abstaining. The very fact this poll exists in 2024 disgusts me.
I agree with your comments, but unfortunately there is no getting away from feeling sick at the thought of them winning the league, which will be way worse than us missing out on CL.
Sad state of affairs wanting us to lose to stop them achieving that. :(

Woolwich have to play Everton, in fairness to dyche I can’t see him wanting his play to roll over and die
But by that point they'll probably be safe, so won't give a shit...
They shoulda played them LAST night instead of Chelsea the night before...
Who, incidentally will be WELL fired up next week when WE (coincidentally) play them!

The fixtures, and more specifically the ORDER of them are all playing so nicely into the Arses hands...

Man City better fucking win tonight, or else the 3 horse race will turn into a one horse canter in the space of 48hrs!

We ain't getting 4th anyway, so this poll is pretty much redundant.

The ONLY good thing about Liverpool losing last night, is that effectively, or at least mentally, they're out of the title race, so WE don't have to worry about rolling over for TWO different teams now...
Just City!

The "Anfield revenge match" is still there for the taking... ESPECIALLY given their current form.

The ONLY good thing about Liverpool losing last night, is that effectively, or at least mentally, they're out of the title race, so WE don't have to worry about rolling over for TWO different teams now...
Inb4 muh Klopp fairytale ends with Assna and City bottling it and Liverpool miraculously win the league in the last minute of the last game of the season.

I agree with your comments, but unfortunately there is no getting away from feeling sick at the thought of them winning the league, which will be way worse than us missing out on CL.
Sad state of affairs wanting us to lose to stop them achieving that. :(
A very sad state of affairs indeed Mrs P 😥

It's not small club mentality to want to get 4th but it is that your most bitter rival fails to win the PL and then has the opportunity to smudge that all over your face, and get all the accompanying benefits. Fcuking eck, I must live in some kind of parallel universe.

Let's get into the CL, which we won't do anything in, so we can say aren't we great. As though 4th is so much better than 5th. Contrast that with 1st and not.

The ramifications of that lot winning the PL far outweigh the impact of finishing outside the top 4

For some people it's not even a hidden agenda.

Back
Top Bottom