Top 4 - struggling to care?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets see how super this super-computer is...

RF-TABLE-SUPERCOMPUTER-PREM-APRIL-15-v2.jpg

Lets see how super this super-computer is...

RF-TABLE-SUPERCOMPUTER-PREM-APRIL-15-v2.jpg
Quite. Looking at that, it would only need to be one result off with regards to us and Villa and 4th and 5th can swap around.

Frankly, I can't say that we deserve 4th over Villa, nor can I say that it's essential to us moving forward. It'd be nice, it'd be a bonus. I understand people wanting to be guarded and surrender it already but come on, we can definitely snatch it results go our way.

Man City winning the league by a point because Vicario kicked the ball into his own net in the 90th minute.

omg-yes-antonio-banderas.gif
Tottenham therefore don't get fourth or CL, and City nevertheless lose the title because they're found guilty of all the charges of ffp. Woolwich win the epl and go on to win the treble three years in a row.

Meanwhile Tottenham lose Ange, VDV, Son, Porro, Romero to Liverpool who go on to challenge Woolwich and CL contenders for the next half decade.

Spurs bring back Sherwood and Dier to mount a top 8 challenge consistently.

Tottenham therefore don't get fourth or CL, and City nevertheless lose the title because they're found guilty of all the charges of ffp. Woolwich win the epl and go on to win the treble three years in a row.

Meanwhile Tottenham lose Ange, VDV, Son, Porro, Romero to Liverpool who go on to challenge Woolwich and CL contenders for the next half decade.

Spurs bring back Sherwood and Dier to mount a top 8 challenge consistently.

Seems legit

I think if the goons were not in the title race a lot of our fans would be more interested in us getting top four even if we wouldn't make any splash in it .Only Levy thinks its some sort of honour to qualify top four .I would be happy enough if we stop the goons winning the league.

Seems about right to me. We have one of the most clinical finishers in the history of football in our team, his contribution gets us over the line. In terms of actual performance we have been very mediocre. Easy to play against for the most part and little threat from anyone other than Son.

Seems about right to me. We have one of the most clinical finishers in the history of football in our team, his contribution gets us over the line. In terms of actual performance we have been very mediocre. Easy to play against for the most part and little threat from anyone other than Son.

I don’t think Son is super clinical in the normal finisher sense, but he’s super clinical when it comes to higher XG chances, that’s how he out scores his XG every year.

Back
Top Bottom