Tottenham Boys - We Are Here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair to DH he did say he regretted it and would rather it didn’t happen- that I respect about him- he speaks from the heart and says what he means and that’s to be respected; but It should have stayed in house because “others” will see it as bragging, and that will lose much respect!

As I said earlier- being so candid is not wise.

This I know!

To be fair to DH he did say he regretted it and would rather it didn’t happen- that I respect about him- he speaks from the heart and says what he means and that’s to be respected; but It should have stayed in house because “others” will see it as bragging, and that will lose much respect!

As I said earlier- being so candid is not wise.

This I know!

I have always been too much of an open book in the past but it sometimes comes back to bite you in the arse.

I have always been too much of an open book in the past but it sometimes comes back to bite you in the arse.
Are the stories by DH specifically the weapons and stabbing all BS? I’ve moved on the periphery of the older lot but I dunno man, getting hyped about chivving makes me uneasy

Back
Top Bottom