Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Awww poor lambs...... Fact is this crap has been spewed for years even in much brighter times.

And only one side has been vindicated in their arguments. The other is left mostly hiding now, or slowly coming to the same conclusions but finding it hard to admit it fully, or worse deciding to focus their ire on the supporters who worked it out more quickly than they did!

And only one side has been vindicated in their arguments. The other is left mostly hiding now, or slowly coming to the same conclusions but finding it hard to admit it fully, or worse deciding to focus their ire on the supporters who worked it out more quickly than they did!

"The other side"

"ENIC-lovers"

"Hiding"

You oblivious to how juvenile this sounds?

We've got depressing, trauma-hounds peddling a narrative that ENIC ruined a club that until they arrived were regularly winning trophies and have presided over 22 years of nothing but shit and misery.

It will NEVER be "vindicated" because it's simply not true.

Dier is suspended.
Kid Dancing GIF

"The other side"

"ENIC-lovers"

"Hiding"

You oblivious to how juvenile this sounds?

We've got depressing, trauma-hounds peddling a narrative that ENIC ruined a club that until they arrived were regularly winning trophies and have presided over 22 years of nothing but shit and misery.

It will NEVER be "vindicated" because it's simply not true.

You think that's juvenile but "depressing trauma-hounds" is a-ok?

I don't agree with every argument put forward by people who are ENIC out. But they're absolutely being vindicated on their fundamental point, which is that these owners are taking us absolutely nowhere. And more & more are coming to that conclusion now as well. I get the feeling some know it too but don't want to admit the other side was right ... which is pretty petty/juvenile tbh.

You think that's juvenile but "depressing trauma-hounds" is a-ok?

There are people who literally fit this bill alongside self-professed trolls and proven liars.

..........There are less flattering terms(*) I could use, but as you can see they sometimes result in a yellow card.

(*Similar such terms that ya man 'Scouse has thrown about in the last page or two.... I wonder if he'll wake up to a yellow in the morning?)

He has got money just not enough with the wages required to get the two or three high end signings that might have pushed us on a level .Of course no signings are guaranteed to succeed but proven player with a track record of success was what I was wishing for to improve our chances .At the end of last season things were looking positive some quality brought in then who knows .
Id say if we got high profile signings theyd be sitting on the bench watching son bumble about

They'll probably win this, to prolong the pain a little more.

We are a little better at home. I mean our away form is utterly dreadful so can't be worse at home. I think the mentality of the players is so weak that they are scared of getting a bollocking from the home crowd that they put a bit more effort in. But it's not much more, we've lost plenty of shit games at home this season.

I find it really hard to think of a single scenario where I would want Spurs to lose. Maybe a scenario where we’re mid table on the last day, away to Fulham ( a team I generally like) and the loss would relegate Woolwich.

Anyone that wants us to lose a match midway through the season with nothing riding on it given that we badly needed the points is beyond redemption.
Sometimes I’m convinced I’m on a spoof site.
Final day of the 98/99 season? We were midtable and played man utd. Woolwich would've won the league if we won that game.

Entire season rests on this tbh.

As shite as things have been, reaching a CL quarter final is basically historic for us. For me that’d just about salvage the season regardless of top four.

What the actual fuck
What you gonna call me ENIC lover or something now too?

So sorry that reaching CL quarter final, something we’ve only done twice in our history, would make it a half decent season for me.

You lot have completely lost the plot. So we won’t win a trophy again. Let’s riot bc we’re fourth in the League and could be in the quarter finals of the biggest annual sporting event on Earth.

would make it a half decent season for me.

So we won’t win a trophy again.
Every season is half-way decent at best, negative mid-set and approaches unless we are behind the eight-ball, ("so you are saying there is a chance", lol).
We need a trophy, not least to stop wollich scums pisstakes, it also quiets the masses, it brings some prestige and indirect money (shirt sales etc), blown some really good chances to do so last 3 years.
Enic, Joe and the crew are here to make money, a good offer for 24% of the club to any arab will be ok for now, total sale in 2-4 years would net a few billion, either way no top 50 midfielder, no real depth, until something outside of ENIC happens.
I suggest we need to super-charge the kart, add some NOS, hire back the mechanic Pooch, give him some of Jose and Conte money (for once), he loves us, he wants to be here, he wants us to win, the other fuckers were/are here for the same reasons as ENIC.
Rant II over.

I predict that Milan will let themselves up in a traditional Italian defensive formation to protect their 1-0 lead. And we will set ourselves up in a traditional Conte defensive formation hoping not to go 2-0 down with a slight chance of Kane nicking one against the run of play.

Until around the 78th minute when Conte realises that 0-0 is not a superb result with a team which is valued at hundreds of millions with very few injuries now, and makes a couple of attacking subs.
In this scenario, neither team will dare to cross the half-way line !!

Back
Top Bottom