Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (6th Aug) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im not an Emerson hater at all… but this team looks a high-level RWB away from possible title contention.

Going to be a fun season.
I think he done well considering djenepo tried to pose a threat. He's solid defensively. And contributed going forward.

But I get your point nonetheless.

If he could whip a ball in he'd be very good

I have zero hope for Everton tonight as they've been woeful in preseason (and now miss Richarlison) but am very interested to see what kind of performance Chelsea have.
:sonhmm:
That’s what I love about the Premier League, you never really know what can happen.

Everton are absolute dog shit but stranger things have happened.

I don’t think many thought Fulham would get anything against the dippers.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!! :hugoshock::hugoshock::hugoshock::hugoshock::hugoshock::hugoshock:
.....and staying

Drag Race Peace GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Shout out to Sess too.

First PL goal and unlucky not to get a second! Will do his confidence the world of good .

Perhaps Peresic's mentoring is already showing it's effects.

It's officially a trio now. It's not Kane and Son anymore. It's Kane, Son and Kulusevski. What a fucking player he was today.

I enjoyed the game, we dominated and should have scored 10 goals. Once everyone is at peak fitness we should be blowing teams away. Kane looked rusty as hell and Bissouma played as if he’d just been thawed out of a glacier. When those guys plus Skipp, Richarlison, Perisic etc are fully fit we will be really strong.

Another great positive from today is no one got injured. Every time Kane picks up the ball deep within a few feet of Romeu I was absolutely shitting it!

:kanehand:

Though, TBF admittedly Romero and Sess put it about a bit today. I'd have worried if Sess's tackle was on someone else and not KWP they might have tried to get him sent off. That's not KWP's style.

Back
Top Bottom