TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So “back in first training” means Ben is fit to start?
Seems like it. Poch said at the presser that he doesn't see Rose as fit to start this game, but doesn't rule out giving Danny his first start against West Ham. So unless we're rolling with Jan at left back again Ben is back as the starter.

You do get the odd idiot and thief but very much a minority

With you cunts it’s a way of life
Funnily enough, I've been to Liverpool more than a dozen times, travelled all over the world including to Cities like Sao Paulo, New York and Abuja(Nigeria), while I live South Africa, all places where the crime rates are through the roof, yet I only got mugged once in my life on gunpoint, and that was in London. Goes to show you are safe nowhere in the world. Every city has its scum.

Funnily enough, I've been to Liverpool more than a dozen times, travelled all over the world including to Cities like Sao Paulo, New York and Abuja(Nigeria), while I live South Africa, all places where the crime rates are through the roof, yet I only got mugged once in my life on gunpoint, and that was in London. Goes to show you are safe nowhere in the world. Every city has its scum.

At gun point - in London? Man that’s unlucky.

Your story suggests to me that in general you're safe anywhere in the world.
Liverpool is a fairly safe city, just a horrific blot on the landscape of mankind

Mugged at gunpoint in London? What line of business are you in you appear to habit some crime hotspots. Are you sure you weren't on the wrong end of the deal going wrong :nawty:

...Bet it was a holidaying Scouser! :allitongue:

At gun point - in London? Man that’s unlucky.

...Or bullshit.

:kanehand:

I am in Hong Kong at the moment and I can tell you that there are a lot more Liverpool fans here than there are Spurs fans. Just got back from Thailand and Liverpool are the best supported club there. Spurs are nowhere near as big as Liverpool worldwide and if you think they are you are deluding yourself.

In general Spurs fans afford more than one shirt and sometimes like Mr Walker walks around like ordinary men. Liverpool fans on the other hand only owns one. That could probably explain your misconception.

DMlqaw8XcAA8RmV.jpg:large

Bring on the bin-dippers! COYS

Back
Top Bottom