TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure we will still have some frustrating days at Wembley this year.

I'm sure some of the team selections will have us scratching our heads.

To the melters, never lose faith. Poch moves in mysterious ways.

What a genius Poch is.. We were all thinking we should set up like we did against Dortmund to combat their high press.. So what does Poch do? he says fuck that i'm going to attack the shit out of these Scouse Cunts and that's exactly what we did.
Playing Son up top with Kane was more than they could handle. Top performance from everyone today, Dele was back to his last seasons form, Trippier was fantastic, Kane was Kane, Son was brilliant, not forgetting SUper Hugo or any of the others either.
They looked stunned and weren't expecting that.
Funniest thing I saw today was after Kane stuck out 4th in - Jan put his head in his hands as his shot was cleared off the line and he had more players jumping on him than Kane did, there is obviously some sort of joke about Jan not scoring as he's had shot cleared off the line or hit bar and post. Was so nice to see.

The atmosphere was much better today and we broke the record for a premier league match, over 80,000.

Thoroughly enjoyed today which makes a nice change.The spirit around the entire club is on an almighty high at the minute and long may it continue..COYS...

Just back. Masterclass in how to handle Klopp's great attack and shit defence.

Son's shot off the crossbar and Harry shrugging off 3 to wrong foot the goalie but drag his shot wide both deserved a goal.

Found my pin badge last worn in 2011 and that bought some luck. Not that I'm superstitious or anything.

What a genius Poch is.. We were all thinking we should set up like we did against Dortmund to combat their high press.. So what does Poch do? he says fuck that i'm going to attack the shit out of these Scouse Cunts and that's exactly what we did.
Playing Son up top with Kane was more than they could handle. Top performance from everyone today, Dele was back to his last seasons form, Trippier was fantastic, Kane was Kane, Son was brilliant, not forgetting SUper Hugo or any of the others either.
They looked stunned and weren't expecting that.
Funniest thing I saw today was after Kane stuck out 4th in - Jan put his head in his hands as his shot was cleared off the line and he had more players jumping on him than Kane did, there is obviously some sort of joke about Jan not scoring as he's had shot cleared off the line or hit bar and post. Was so nice to see.

The atmosphere was much better today and we broke the record for a premier league match, over 80,000.

Thoroughly enjoyed today which makes a nice change.The spirit around the entire club is on an almighty high at the minute and long may it continue..COYS...

That 1-1 in Madrid has set our ‘difficult’ run of matches off nicely, I don’t fear us going to Old Trafford or facing Real at Wembley or Goons at the deathstar. We are a fucking team to be feared.

There is so much in that which is spot on! But this.................!!!!!

"This is the house that Pochettino has built. This is a squad of players with bundles of quality and at least three times as much energy, a team in which at least half of the outfielders are comfortable playing in at least two positions. Pochettino has created a team that swarms over its opponent when in form, and battles and bustles when they are struggling, because he has created a hunger within them. If there ever was such thing as a Wembley curse (and the truth is a little less mysterious than that phrase intimates), you could trust Pochettino to overcome it".

"Don’t want to play for Tottenham? Fine, we will sell you and sell you for huge money because the manager made you a better player. There will be at least two players desperate to take your place anyway, because why wouldn’t you want to play for this coach"?

Quite a few Liverpool fans sitting around me in top tier. All fucked off early, don't blame them, probably embarrassed.

At some point I think our tactic should have been to pass it to their defence and let them provide us with an assist.

Klopp getting the team up,for big games.....myth busted

Another strong performance from a squad and manager that continue to deliver.

Just too good for Liverpool today of whom I would only take Coutinho and Salah, on today's showing..

Next Saturday will be a huge test.

Don't know if any of you heard the start of the commentary of radio 5 with Dean Saunders commenting on the formations and how Spurs had a back 3 marking only Firmino and that would allow Liverpool to boss the midfield

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Anyway, by the time I had driven home we were 2-0 up and he wasn't commenting on formations anymore!!

Dean Saunders is borderline needs

Back
Top Bottom