Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Benny ( no doubt related to Hill) said: Notice how @Zagora seems to skim this one.

No time for your kiddi-spin as I've heard it on both sides of the water for over 35 years. Welcoming commity - top firm - the lads - I couldn't give a toss so try posting on Millwall youth for your green Street tussle you utter prick!

Benny ( no doubt related to Hill) said: Notice how @Zagora seems to skim this one.

No time for your kiddi-spin as I've heard it on both sides of the water for over 35 years. Welcoming commity - top firm - the lads - I couldn't give a toss so try posting on Millwall youth for your green Street tussle you utter prick!

Whatever the fuck are you even wittering about, you retard?????

Grow a pair and know when banter is banter. You got no Hitler songs from us - no gass chamber hissing and no nazi salutes: conclusion - you - just like the media have a destroted and bias perception and an axe to grind where Millwall are concerned.

No Hitler songs, gas chambers or Nazi salutes? Well that's nice. How very kind of you. That's like going to a reggae concert and wanting praise for not walking around calling people niggers.

Twat.

Last edited:
So the Millwall fella, who's been to the Lane once, thinks we have a song about Son and dogs.

Funny that, I've not heard it once. Not at the Lane, or watching on TV. It's not like Millwall to chat bollocks now is it? :pochrolleyes:

So the Millwall fella, who's been to the Lane once, thinks we have a song about Son and dogs.

Funny that, I've not heard it once. Not at the Lane, or watching on TV. It's not like Millwall to chat bollocks now is it? :pochrolleyes:
This is the 21st century Millwall firm you're dealing with. Online hard men.

2py9dax.jpg

Smoked Salmon said: No Hitler songs, gas chambers or Nazi salutes? Well that's nice. How very kind of you. That's like going to a reggae concert and wanting praise for not walking around calling people niggers.

Last time I went to such a gig I noticed more white people than black people - in fact I noticed more Asian looking people than black people; why then do you put such emphasis on the black people at the gig - do you enjoy writing that N word?

UTTER TWAT!

Smoked Salmon said: No Hitler songs, gas chambers or Nazi salutes? Well that's nice. How very kind of you. That's like going to a reggae concert and wanting praise for not walking around calling people niggers.

Last time I went to such a gig I noticed more white people than black people - in fact I noticed more Asian looking people than black people; why then do you put such emphasis on the black people at the gig - do you enjoy writing that N word?

UTTER TWAT!

facepalm.jpg~c200

And the majority of Spurs fans aren't Jewish (albeit I am).

Try harder tough guy.

An hat-trick hero deserve respect not stereotypical derision from his (supposed) own.

Shame on you.
Your time in the sun is over, I know it must be hard for you to accept and going on a proper teams fan forum has been exciting for you. Bet you have wanked endlessly with excitement just logging in but you have a big game against Bury to focus on now. Bury have a number of black players you can get stuck into, unfortunately it looks like there are no Asians for you to get at, hey ho, what a come down. Cheerio!
68747470733a2f2f34392e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f35656532613364356239366139356139623034616435373837663431333662342f74756d626c725f6f3175376972656a617231747a6e6637716f325f3530302e676966

Back
Top Bottom