Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

im millwall just liike to put few things straiight ,the tickets that we have got will go to st holders who are 100 % true millwall fans not thugs ,some will think they are but most just love millwall , as for you lot i know your up for a tear up and deffently capable more so than the vermin undefetable story telling essex boys of today {not the old lot who where a real firm } as for us turning up without tickets many will try as they did at west ham ,but as any of you that know will be hard doing , ob will wrap up ect , also as for west ham doing our lot the last time we played simply didnt happen, we would put our hands up and say they did,we have been turned over plenty of times but can honestly say i have never ever seen our real firm or fiirms as there are so many little mobs of us run , take a hiding yes ,as for you turning up at our plase the last time we played yes you came with a good mob ,but you never done nothing to go on about apart from coming back to smash an empy pub up . so from the best and famous biggest little club in the world .MILLWALL ENOUGH SAID . see you soon x
paragraph Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

im millwall just liike to put few things straiight ,the tickets that we have got will go to st holders who are 100 % true millwall fans not thugs ,some will think they are but most just love millwall , as for you lot i know your up for a tear up and deffently capable more so than the vermin undefetable story telling essex boys of today {not the old lot who where a real firm } as for us turning up without tickets many will try as they did at west ham ,but as any of you that know will be hard doing , ob will wrap up ect , also as for west ham doing our lot the last time we played simply didnt happen, we would put our hands up and say they did,we have been turned over plenty of times but can honestly say i have never ever seen our real firm or fiirms as there are so many little mobs of us run , take a hiding yes ,as for you turning up at our plase the last time we played yes you came with a good mob ,but you never done nothing to go on about apart from coming back to smash an empy pub up . so from the best and famous biggest little club in the world .MILLWALL ENOUGH SAID . see you soon x
Did they teach you grammar in school? :avbnaa:

you-dont-say.gif

i haven't really got any rilvary with millwall, TBH I didn't even realise they were a real football team till I started working in London and got the train passed the stadium, thought they were like Shadwell town.... :sonpoint:

42?

Fucking so desperate for people to be scared, but dont really know what to do when no one gives a fuck.

Get the tie out the way, then they can go back to attacking the Rotheram family section and scaring mild mannered dads with their little girls with them.

Its like that time you were 12 and everyone said the Chelsea Smilers were coming.

Only its grown men (the types that got the shit kicked out of them by Russians wearing hot pants), thinking its scary to go to a part of town they dont know, where even non football related hoodlums will be looking for them just for the simple fact they are taking the piss on the manner.

Tottenham is a naughty place at times. EDL mobs wont thrive up there.

Nice post mate. At least you didn't try to come over like Penelope Keith reading Proust.

Fucking so desperate for people to be scared, but dont really know what to do when no one gives a fuck.

Get the tie out the way, then they can go back to attacking the Rotheram family section and scaring mild mannered dads with their little girls with them.

Its like that time you were 12 and everyone said the Chelsea Smilers were coming.

Only its grown men (the types that got the shit kicked out of them by Russians wearing hot pants), thinking its scary to go to a part of town they dont know, where even non football related hoodlums will be looking for them just for the simple fact they are taking the piss on the manner.

Tottenham is a naughty place at times. EDL mobs wont thrive up there.

They are almost as amusing as the 30, no 40 or is it 50 years undefeated fruit chuckers.

I wonder if they genuinely believe all the shit they come out with. Sad if they do.

Heard that all the boys gon get tooled up and head down to the ground gonna be carnage proper nawty millwall massive don't even give a fuck about the game m8 just wanna have a drink n a ruck what else ya gonna do a fuckin weekend stay at home wiv ur missus? na millwall for life we'll fight em all milllllll

little young mob of millwall stood toe to toe with the russians thats the truth, and edl ! all sorts in our lot ,never been a racist firm . plenty of divs who think they can scream millwall and people will melt ,remember you lot had more dopey skinheads than the vermin did years ago . more respect for the gooners to be honest , and eio eio where did you piick that up us .yes going to yours not easy by a long way , but where is . at our best when out numbered always have been . probaly loads of little mobs going to go from all over se london , we will see
Anyone serious doesn't do it on a forum like this. You're a fucking fantasist mate.
Jackanory fucking twat who's been at the ribena again. Rush the turnstiles, take over pubs and watch the game there......fucking Zebedy having a field day.

No one is bothered that "Millwall are coming".

This is Millwall we are talking about - not West Ham, Chelsea or Woolwich. There won't be one big mob, there will be loads of small groups. Some will get wrapped up, some will come unstuck no doubt, but a lot won't.
We are stuck in the past and damned proud of it. No shirt wearing wankers, no drums, no generic songs, no "footy" banter. We will get stuck in, both inside and outside the ground. We will break through the 2 lines of stewards, we will take the piss in your pubs (wether it's home fans only or not) There will be loads of ticketless fans coming over the river, we will be your worst nightmare. You are sanitised in the Premiership bubble and we will remind you how football used to be, how football should be.
You will give it the big un on here and I will no doubt be banned but I will come back after the game and smile when I read the usual Millwall scum, Millwall animals, Millwall should be banned, Millwall are stuck in the past.

No One Likes Us - We Don't Care
If your so hyped up for a fight won't don't you fight each other! Oh yeh you all ready have you bunch of waste men hahaha

This is Millwall we are talking about - not West Ham, Chelsea or Woolwich. There won't be one big mob, there will be loads of small groups. Some will get wrapped up, some will come unstuck no doubt, but a lot won't.
We are stuck in the past and damned proud of it. No shirt wearing wankers, no drums, no generic songs, no "footy" banter. We will get stuck in, both inside and outside the ground. We will break through the 2 lines of stewards, we will take the piss in your pubs (wether it's home fans only or not) There will be loads of ticketless fans coming over the river, we will be your worst nightmare. You are sanitised in the Premiership bubble and we will remind you how football used to be, how football should be.
You will give it the big un on here and I will no doubt be banned but I will come back after the game and smile when I read the usual Millwall scum, Millwall animals, Millwall should be banned, Millwall are stuck in the past.

I bet your real mob hate people like you......all over the net claiming to be old school, lol

Are you going to wear them soppy surgical hats, because they are so intimidating..
And if you are going to chuck fruit, don't throw oranges as there is a bit of a shortage..

Thanks awefully..
Redirect Notice

Back
Top Bottom