Tottenham Hotspur vs The Bottling, Diving, Scummy Woolwich. Sun 28th April, 2:00pm kick-off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The 'evolution' of Martin Keown

evolution_backwards--i:14138510495541413851;d:1049554;w:240;b:000000;m:1.jpg
I'm actually really surprised his acting career never took off after Planet of the Apes.

He was really good as Caesar.

No holding back. If a player is not 100% there is no point saving him for future matches. Richie, Porro and anyone else carrying a knock plays. Go for it from the start and no slow start. Just do not lose. Not thinking about future matches, this is most important match of season. Do not lose it.

No holding back. If a player is not 100% there is no point saving him for future matches. Richie, Porro and anyone else carrying a knock plays. Go for it from the start and no slow start. Just do not lose. Not thinking about future matches, this is most important match of season. Do not lose it.
This should have been the Postecogolou message today.
Not "ooh dear.....we have to embrace our setbacks and learn from them oooh" .😩

Last edited:
Maybe he’s upset with Bissouma and Sarr.

Bloody Africans!! Coming over here!!

Coming over here playing on our football pitches, scoring goals, making all those passes and assists!!
Need to learn the game don’t they.

Bloody Africans!!

Coming over here with their so called cup of nations.
Coming over here then taking players away in January missing cup games.

So then going back after coming over here just to confuse things even more.

Bloody Africans!!!!

:chicco:
Fun fact. Richard E Grant is African.

Has no relevance whatsoever to the NLD 👍

Not very inspiring. Why is he even talking about setbacks before our most meaningful match of the season and, even worse, trying to justify them.

He should be saying something like "We go into this game knowing that defeat is not acceptable and we'll sweating blood and tears to give our fans the result they deserve"

Fuck off with this negative"embracing setbacks" bullshit
I'm thinking I should find whatever context he said this in and see if it becomes clearer what he's trying to say.

What was the context? What question was he answering?

I agree. However I do think who we pick at right wing is quite pivotal. They’ve struggled finding a left back this season and it’s the weakest area of their team.
For me our starting forwards should be Son, Richarlison, Johnson. Then we have the option of using Kulusevski to either replace Johnson or Maddison if either of them aren't performing well. And I mean at half time not with 10 minutes left to play.

I don't want to see Davies too far forward, if he does do so the goons will target his LB position on the break. This might mean that Maddison has to drift left to help out Son when needed.

Been pushing this one to the back of my mind all week, but a bit of insomnia tonight and guess what am I thinking about.

It could be absolutly glorious. Or a shitshow.... that's all I have!

100% this.

I have no idea what will happen. We seem a bit “off”. They are scoring goals for fun. We can’t defend for toffee.

On paper we are fucked.

So we will probably win.

Back
Top Bottom