Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Klopp has been there how many years and spent how much on inhalers?
People seem to forget his first season and expect Ange to come in and get us winning the league in his first

The mind boggles.

He's been there 9 years. The squad is 100% his. His vision, everyone on the same page. Squad players suited to everyhting he wants from that team.

Ange has been here 6 months and is having to play Davies at LWB and rely on Hojbjerg or Skipp for depth.

Attack, Attack, Attack!
Scheming Area 51 GIF

Is the Mandela Effect real and proof of a programmable Matrix like multi dimensional reality.

Those type of questions?

More like that Eric Dier has played a considerable amount of minutes and even started some games for Bayern while he’s sat on our bench

If the other posters are right and he’s happy enough with it then that’s fair enough

More like that Eric Dier has played a considerable amount of minutes and even started some games for Bayern while he’s sat on our bench

If the other posters are right and he’s happy enough with it then that’s fair enough
He looks quite philosophical to me. So, perhaps he sees his decision as a multi year thing, rather than a few week thing.

Sad that we couldn’t get him signed at the very start of the window, as he might have got a couple of games, but I think he’ll be fine, his agent however, not soo much.

I'm happy with the lineup, Son and Bissouma were the two changes I've asked for and they happend, and Emerson and Davies are the natural replacements for Porro and Udogie (perhaps a hint that we should look to strengthen our FB positions in summer however).

Back
Top Bottom