Tottenham podcasts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last Word on Spurs is good. They have a bit of a laugh and the hosts/guests bounce off each other well.
The Extra Inch is better if you want to hear more about the tactical breakdown of games, some interesting observations usually.

Gave up on the Spurs Show years ago for the reason mentioned above.
Gave up on Wheeler Dealer Radio years ago as they ain't got a scooby.

Can't stand Last word on Spurs, that plastic no personality Ricky Sacks goes threw me

Used to love Tottenham Way but these days listen to Oh What A Night
Yep, I'm exactly the same on Ricky Sacks, can't stand him, find a lot of his positioning on Twitter as really embarrassing and that's when he's not posting lies and stuff stolen from other accounts and passed off as his own!

Last edited:
The complete opposite of AFTV then.
Not really the old white men on AFTV keep doing racist homophobic anti semitic stuff, and tunning up women which gets them kicked off. Prehaps have a Word?

God...That actually sounds like a gag, but is scarily factually accurate. What does that say about the place. 🤔 With the obvious exception of the one that looks like Voldamort( he seems despite the ranting not a bad human.)

Last edited:
I only regularly listen to The Fighting Cock, A View From The Lane and The Extra Inch, I listen to pretty much every episode of those.

The others like LWOS I can take or leave, but by the time I've listened to the three above I've usually been depressed enough by Spurs for the week and listen to something else.

Danny Kelly is great so A View From the Lane is worth a listen for him alone. Been watching LWOS on youtube lately depending upon who the guests are, two or three have the same sort of views as me...but overall they are fucking obsessed with transfers...

These days I listen to TFC, sometimes the Extra Inch, and Rule The Roost on the rare occasion an episode comes out. Not the same since Raj left though.

Also listen to Hometown Glory, which has a different approach to things, also covering the womens team and culture too.

The American ones are entertaining (not overly informative) but they're pretty much dyed in the wool Spurs
Dr Tottenham
Wheeler Dealer Radio
Four Star Spurs
Talking Tottenham

Of the brits
Rule the Roost - is defo tops in my book
Fighting Cock- is ok but they save so much stuff for their paid subs the free podcast isn't fab
The Extra Inch - hmmm good analysis but they can come over sanctimonious and patronising

All Things Tottenham/ The Var Side/ Last Word on Spurs / Echoes of Glory all much of a muchness

View from the Lane - very Athletic readership

Last edited:
The American ones are entertaining (not overly informative) but they're pretty much dyed in the wool Spurs
Dr Tottenham
Wheeler Dealer Radio
Four Star Spurs
Talking Tottenham

Of the brits
Rule the Roost - is defo tops in my book
Fighting Cock- is ok but they save so much stuff for their paid subs the free podcast isn't fab
The Extra Inch - hmmm good analysis but they can come over sanctimonious and patronising

All Things Tottenham/ The Var Side/ Last Word on Spurs all much of a muchness

View from the Lane - very Athletic readership
Forgot to mention - The Spurs Show that's been around since Adam was a boy, it's references are ancient (which is ok with me but may not be everyone's cuppa)

Last Word on Spurs is horrible.

I just listen to:

- TFC - no football knowledge but some good laughs
- The Extra Inch - the two nerds grate on me but Bardi keeps it bearable.
One of those nerds is WindyCoys who used to do an extensive blog on our youth teams and excellent breakdown on our play especially goals we conceded during the Poch area so he gets a pass

Extra Inch is the best by far! Love the three lads especially WindyCOYS WindyCOYS top fellas!

Last word on Spurs is awful, horrible strained cockney accents (no offence) Ricks Sachs in particular dived me nuts with his hammy style and faux banter.

it's also 2 hours long.

aint no body got time for that.

Back
Top Bottom