Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ramsingh said:
I started supporting when we finished 11th, I don't give a fuck to be honest. Still follow the Yids even if we was in League 2.

That's almost exactly what I said to a plastic Chelsea mong last night.

Docomospur, you're a slut. :)

S.L.R said:
Football hates Tottenham, and loves scum like chelsea.
tumblr_m45e5xjgbz1r70n32.gif

My first experience at the lane (think i've said it before on here) was Jason Dozzell scoring in a 1-0 win over Saaaath'amp'ton and that day I knew that with Tottenham Hotspur the unthinkable could happen. Around 17 years later that still hasn't changed and is unlikely to change, but with the unthinkable downs comes the unthinkable ups.

Flav said:
Rrgardless of tonight you were Tottenham fans. The reason why any of you fell in love with the club wasn't because Chelsea were playing Bayern Munich tonight. You loved Spurs well before we got done 5-2 at the scum. You loved spurs before Peter Crouch headed that goal at Eastlands. You were there when Poyet and Sherwood were our midfield. Some of you saw Dozzell and Edinburgh and Austin. Fuck some of you saw Kevin Scott.

I'm 25 years in and I still love the misery!

:baletroll:

I've always had hope before, I have none today

I love tottenham. I really do. But it's right getting on my nerves at the moment.

It's like a really destructive relationship that I just can't get out of.

Spurs will always let you down they say, we're all hoping that one day things will change.

Park Lane Ninja said:
I love tottenham. I really do. But it's right getting on my nerves at the moment.

It's like a really destructive relationship that I just can't get out of.

Spurs will always let you down they say, we're all hoping that one day things will change.
Things already have. It's just that with each achievement comes great expectation and with greater expectation a fall hurts even more.

There was a banner at an Eintracht Frankfurt game this season (they had just been promoted back into the 1. Bundesliga) which said:

"Without disappointments you don't know how to enjoy the victories." (In German obviously)

But this fits perfectly to Tottenham, when success returns to White Hart Lane we'll be able to enjoy it so much more than any Chelsea, Woolwich or ManU (and a certain breed of ManC) supporter.

first season knowing i was spurs[5 years old], woolwich won the double, first season going regular, we got relegated, im a fucking bock.
however, to be there when we got relegated and our reaction, as opposed to the fuckers bawling their eyes out these days, means i know i was right. i have a grandson now, so i have a chance of my genes seeing us win the title, that'll do.

Cripps14 said:
There was a banner at an Eintracht Frankfurt game this season (they had just been promoted back into the 1. Bundesliga) which said:

"Without disappointments you don't know how to enjoy the victories." (In German obviously)

But this fits perfectly to Tottenham, when success returns to White Hart Lane we'll be able to enjoy it so much more than any Chelsea, Woolwich or ManU (and a certain breed of ManC) supporter.

When do the victories come? :vdvcry:

Cripps14 said:

"Vizout ze dizappointmentz zie don't know how to enjoy ze victoriez ja, nein?" (In German obviously)

I've translated it for you... fucking German Bottlers!

Blanchflower said:
Cripps14 said:

When we're corpses

tehTrunk said:
Blanchflower said:
Cripps14 said:

When we're corpses

I thought TFC mass suicide was AFTER we'd won something :klinsmann:

Back
Top Bottom