Trolls on Spurs pages

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have already put a post up, but feel it’s worthy of a discussion as it’s very noticeable and getting extremely irritating. I was a little bored today at home with my little boy napping, so decided to scroll through Woolwich, Westham and United’s social media pages to see if the level of trolling we get is comparable on their pages.

Surprise surprise. Nothing!! No “warra trophy” idiots on any Westham article, which is hilarious considering they haven’t won a major trophy in 42 years. No trolling for United or Woolwich in the Europa league. Nothing.

Spurs on the other hand put out CL articles and infesting the comments are “warra trophy” and “chicken club” Africans and idiot trolls ruining the experience in wanting to read Spurs fans thoughts.

My question is, why are we so trolled by so many idiots compared to other clubs? Why are Spurs considered small according to them, yet so rentfree in their heads? Why does “zero trophies” become a thing for Spurs, yet barely gets mentioned with Newcastle, Everton or Wet Spam?

Just so tired of reading the same wankers boring my experience on the Spurs social media pages.

Have already put a post up, but feel it’s worthy of a discussion as it’s very noticeable and getting extremely irritating. I was a little bored today at home with my little boy napping, so decided to scroll through Woolwich, Westham and United’s social media pages to see if the level of trolling we get is comparable on their pages.

Surprise surprise. Nothing!! No “warra trophy” idiots on any Westham article, which is hilarious considering they haven’t won a major trophy in 42 years. No trolling for United or Woolwich in the Europa league. Nothing.

Spurs on the other hand put out CL articles and infesting the comments are “warra trophy” and “chicken club” Africans and idiot trolls ruining the experience in wanting to read Spurs fans thoughts.

My question is, why are we so trolled by so many idiots compared to other clubs? Why are Spurs considered small according to them, yet so rentfree in their heads? Why does “zero trophies” become a thing for Spurs, yet barely gets mentioned with Newcastle, Everton or Wet Spam?

Just so tired of reading the same wankers boring my experience on the Spurs social media pages.

I suppose it’s difficult spotting a troll through the extreme negativity we sometimes get on here especially on match threads

Back
Top Bottom