U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
pallmallpunch said:
Looking forward to seeing lots of videos/pics from the Barca game, as it fairly obviously won't be on TV. COYS.

Will probably be on SpursTV Online or whatever it is. I'm in London for 2 days that week but will probably miss it.

:vdvcry:

Flav said:
Kalyl said:
Would it be possible to make an event of the barca match and make it all official and nice and shiney with possibly a headcount so us foreigners can see if there's enough interest to warrent chucking money at plane and hotel companies to get to this to have some banter with the forum faithfull?

Just realised what you're on about.

Listen to the pod on Friday, all will be come clear. We're well behind this.

Not sure about "1882", I know "Tottenham Ultras" conveyed the wrong message, but "1882" doesn't really convey any message that's relevant to the project from what I can see. It ought to be more along the lines of Morris Keston's "Superfans" or a play on the word "fan" to "fanatics", the "Tottenham Fanatics" sounds great imo - maybe reminding everyone what "Fan" actually means - or at least a less aggressive variant of "Ultras", like "Tottenham Radicals" or the "Radicals" for short.

. . . or the "1882 Radicals", or "1882 Fanatics"

When you're trending on Twitter, nobody will really know what #1882 means on it's own. Just my opinion tho

Anyway, hopefully there'll be as big a turn out for this Barca game as there was for the Charlton game, if not bigger. Let's make these Barca youth kids think, "hello, what the hell is this?", to which our young Spurs players can reply

"Welcome to Tottenham"

Maybe then, when those young Barca lads grow up to be superstars , they'll go "I want to go & play for Spurs, best fans in the world!"

Should say that this is our idea, but everyone's movement. It doesn't belong to The Fighting Cock.

You make some good points BK

Fantastic result for our U18s, who beat Newcastle 4-0 with Laste Dombaxe, Shaq Coulthirst, Ken McEvoy and Darren McQueen on target.

Re: Loans & Development Squad thread

We lost 6-4 after being 5-1 down at half time then 6-1 on 67 minutes.

Mason, Falque (2) and Ceballos with the goals.

Miles, Smith (Bush, 16; Onomah 70), Byrne, Hall, Ekong, Carroll, Falque, Mason, Ceballos, Munns, Coulibaly

Tickets will be available for this fixture from 11am on Monday, August 20, by calling the Ticket Office on 0844 844 0102 option 2 or by visiting the Ticket Office in Park Lane in person.

The Ticket Office is open 9.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday.

Adults will be priced at £5, Adult Members can purchase tickets at £3 with Junior and Senior Citizen tickets priced at just £1.00.

We kick-off at 7pm.

Thelonious said:
Tickets will be available for this fixture from 11am on Monday, August 20, by calling the Ticket Office on 0844 844 0102 option 2 or by visiting the Ticket Office in Park Lane in person.

The Ticket Office is open 9.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday.

Adults will be priced at £5, Adult Members can purchase tickets at £3 with Junior and Senior Citizen tickets priced at just £1.00.

We kick-off at 7pm.
do we need to choose a block to sit in to all be together?

Been on holiday for a week, what have I missed. We trying to get another gorup of supporters going to this? Not got alot of holiday left so this might be abit fishy being at 7pm. :(

West Lower - 15 and 16.. Hmm not bad!

I suppose Barca away fans (if any) will be placed in blocks 9 and 10 to keep them well away.
What has the club said about drums/flags etc (also we should get 5 lps for this) ;)
This is also a brilliant step for TFC, in talks with the club it's self, getting what the fans want out of the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom