U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if posted before but we've taken an U-15's (I think) squad to play in the International Champions Cup "Futures". We play an American College youth team tonight at 10:35 that can be streamed Futures! More info on the website but it's a tournament structure with 8 other European teams (including Woolwich and the scousers).
Games are only an hour long so it may be an "interesting" watch if anyone is missing the World Cup and Football that much.

Don't know if posted before but we've taken an U-15's (I think) squad to play in the International Champions Cup "Futures". We play an American College youth team tonight at 10:35 that can be streamed Futures! More info on the website but it's a tournament structure with 8 other European teams (including Woolwich and the scousers).
Games are only an hour long so it may be an "interesting" watch if anyone is missing the World Cup and Football that much.

First game seemed to end 0-0 (but my stream cut of in 60 minutes !)

Starting X1 (but feel free to disagree or add extra detail - I don't know all the forenames for example)

Maguire (GK)
Ruell Walters (2), Brandon Bryan-Waugh(5), Jordan Hackett(3), ????(14)
Dante Casanova (4), Khalon Haysman (8)
Renaldo Torraj (10), Brown (15), Roshaun Mathurin (11)
Dane Scarlett (9)

England‏Verified account @England
Goal! 22 minutes in and the #YoungLions have levelled against Turkey, thanks to Japhet Tanganga’s close-range conversion from a set piece.

Won 3-2 - England players missing from the squad include Mason Mount, Jadon Sancho, Reiss Nelson, Marcus McGuane, Joe Willock, Eddie Nketiah and Phil Foden due to pre-season commitments, so being able to put out a decent side without them suggests England have quite some depth in this age group - but there are 9 new faces in the squad I think.

England Starting X1 :
Balcombe, Sterling, Lewis, Sanders, Tanganga, Chalobah, Embleton, Tavernier, Hirst, Brereton, Watts

Last edited:
Spurs u21 opponents in Group A - we are one of 6 PL u23 teams to play
DiaL8CfWkAAX2O5.jpg

Youngsters in the 25 man squad going to USA are :

GK's - Brandon Austin, Alfie Whiteman
Defenders - Timothy (TJ) Eyoma (CB/RB),
Midfielders - Luke Amos (CM), Tashan Oakley-Boothe (CM/AM), Skipp (CM/DM)
Winger/AM - Anthony Georgiou (LW),
Striker - Kaziah Sterling

Walker-Peters and Carter-Vickers I guess are regarded as part of the main squad and travel

No Onomah is the biggest surprise, no Edwards suggests either injury or problems with him.

Hope those going get meaningful game time, although goalkeepers might not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom