Ugo Ehiogu

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Terrible news.

Im ashamed to say say I didnt even know he was at the club....how the hell have I missed that for 3 years

He was a bit more prominent when we signed Yedlin, as he set him through his paces in the reserves (and apparently, at the time, thought he was shit I recall).

Nothing but best wishes and fingers crossed for the guy and his family. Very close to home situation for me so I completely understand how he is going to be feeling and nothing but love goes out to him.

Always liked him as a player and was chuffed when he joined our staff to help coach the kids,he can't be doing a bad job !

All the best for a full recovery, I hope you're back soon doing what you're good at.

I really hope this guy is on a wind up, but he's saying that Ugo Ehiogu has passed away. Absolutely terrible if true, so hopefully he's mistaken. Of course, if someone is taken to hospital with cardiac arrest then there's a pretty wide spectrum of how it can go.

Back
Top Bottom