Upgrading the forum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Earlier on today , I'd make a post, which would go into the tread but it also stayed in the writing box ( I don't know the tech terms. ) I'd have to delete it to post again.

I'm sure that made no sense at all

Earlier on today , I'd make a post, which would go into the tread but it also stayed in the writing box ( I don't know the tech terms. ) I'd have to delete it to post again.

I'm sure that made no sense at all
Post drafts are automatically saved after a certain amount of time. Use the floppy disc icon to save/delete one.

Post drafts are automatically saved after a certain amount of time. Use the floppy disc icon to save/delete one.

Yup but I'd post the post & it would still remain saved . It appears to that stopped now anyways

:adethumbup:

In one of the previous versions in the page where you can go between the forums, Tottenham, General Football, Off Topic etc there was a section on the right where recently updated statuses were...... if I'm remembering this at all correctly.
Ah right, yea. It just displayed the latest updates. You can still use that feature by writing on someone's profile or @ them in a status.

What's happened to 'View First Unread'? Turns out I used it a lot more than I thought and it's removal is making things more difficult.
Oh yea. I just upgraded to the latest version and that seems to have disappeared. Clicking the thread title does the same thing anyway, it takes you to the first unread so it was a bit unnecessary.

Admin Admin having trouble viewing the main screen on my laptop. All the outer features are there (New threads, New replies, forum statistics and the links across the banner) but the features in the centre left of the screen, basically the links to each forum, don't come up. Been a couple days.

Unsure if that's my issue or something you can resolve.

Admin Admin having trouble viewing the main screen on my laptop. All the outer features are there (New threads, New replies, forum statistics and the links across the banner) but the features in the centre left of the screen, basically the links to each forum, don't come up. Been a couple days.

Unsure if that's my issue or something you can resolve.
Can you post a screenshot and what browser you use

Can you post a screenshot and what browser you use

Using google chrome.

OidbfF9.png

EDIT - Resolved. Cheers mate.

Last edited:
Actually clicking the title doesn't do the same thing always, for example in this post I haven't been in it in a while so when I clicked on the title I still had to click on 'go to first unread' to take me to the latest post.

Back
Top Bottom