Vote of confidence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it too early to be considering Poch's position given recent form?

• Yes

Votes: 61 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Give him 3 games to turn it around

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Fuck off you Scottish alky cunt

Votes: 72 51.8%

• Total voters
I still support Poch, but he has to learn from his mistakes. In particular, he needs to ditch the heavy training sessions. He needs to include more breaks for the players. And he needs to develop an alternative style of play as a Plan B.
If he is willing to learn, then he can be very successful. But if he isn't then I think Spurs will finish outside the top 4 this season, with no trophies, and a knackered, unhappy squad.

Like a 4-1-4-1 instead of a 4-2-3-1?

Poch was talking about developing another style of play at the start of last season, but it hasn't materialised.
The result is we are becoming predictable and sides are learning how to play against us. Kane brings genuine creativity/unpredictableness, and that's why we are so much more dangerous with him in the side. Today, Tottenham could get a real thumping as they look very low on confidence whilst the scum are resurgent.

Bit like how Poch surprised wenger today..... hardly fucking predictable were we...... but you are right about the Kane bit! So happy he is back!

Oh, angry Fatty is here... thread over.

Just finding it funny how people were saying we have become predictable.....
And also predicting we were going to get a right thumping today......
seems these same people have now crawled back into the woodwork......
Well most of them......
:pochlol:

Just finding it funny how people were saying we have become predictable.....
And also predicting we were going to get a right thumping today......
seems these same people have now crawled back into the woodwork......
Well most of them......
:pochlol:
We did alright today. Strangely, I like Wimmer ever more than I did before he fucked the ball into his own net

I don't see any cunt crawling back into the woodwork. We didn't win today, but some of us are behaving like we did

We did alright today. Strangely, I like Wimmer ever more than I did before he fucked the ball into his own net

I don't see any cunt crawling back into the woodwork. We didn't win today, but some of us are behaving like we did

We did alright? Well considering the majority on here were predicting thumpings and that we were gonna get smashed 5-0 etc an away draw against a very in form gooner side is a pretty good result!
Any how regardless We got a point and it was nice to see us playing some good football and I'm looking forward to playing the spammers at the lane in a few weeks time.
Although I'm sure those that haven't crawled back into the woodwork just yet would have been happy for us to get smashed today as it would have given them 2 weeks to start more shitty cuntish threads questioning Pochs position........
maybe if we got rid of him quick we could see What big Sam is up to?

We did alright? Well considering the majority on here were predicting thumpings and that we were gonna get smashed 5-0 etc an away draw against a very in form gooner side is a pretty good result!
Any how regardless We got a point and it was nice to see us playing some good football and I'm looking forward to playing the spammers at the lane in a few weeks time.
Although I'm sure those that haven't crawled back into the woodwork just yet would have been happy for us to get smashed today as it would have given them 2 weeks to start more shitty cuntish threads questioning Pochs position........
maybe if we got rid of him quick we could see What big Sam is up to?
Behave yersel, son. This thread crushed the anti-Poch chat on here. There's no ambiguity now.

Back
Top Bottom