We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think there will be that much interest considering Madrid or no other Spanish team is in the final?
There's a lot of plastic Spanish Liverpool fans here. My mate is the presi of the Madrid Reds, a LFC official supporters club. They have 40 or 50 members, over three quarters locals

I've been wondering that mate. If it had been Barça vs us then I'm sure they'd have a fanzone type thing, maybe near the ground as there's still a lot of space there. Or in the Casa de Campo maybe. You wonder whether they'll bottle it with two English teams in the final and the possibility of trouble though.

Tribunal/Malasaña was my old stomping ground too when I lived in the city, you dont know a bar called Triskel on San Vicente Ferrer do you?

I'll keep you all posted if I see things about arrangements for fans in the press
yeah it looks familiar. there was a good late night jazz bar around there too. My best friend went to film school and lived in tribunal so that's how I know the area. I'll keep my ear to the ground about big screens/fan zones and post on here when I know more.

Still can't get my head around how insane this is. We're one game away from potentially winning the fecking champions league and that just sounds nuts. Crazy thing is that it's certainly doable. Somehow qualifying from the group stages when we were dead and buried, hammering Dortmund, the thriller at Man City, last night's last gasp winner - it's like we're destined to win it. Not that I'm getting ahead of myself or anything......

I’ve done a little calculating on tickets for the final. Based on the prices, percentage distribution and allocations (on the BBC website) we’ll be looking at something like this:

16, 613 tickets

20% at £60 ( = 3322 tickets)
54% at £154 ( = 8971 tickets)
21% at £385 ( = 3488 tickets)
5% at £513 ( = £830 tickets)

Should be an announcement today but that’s what we’re looking at.

Resale value multiply by 10

Get your Champions league final must haves here, chaps and chappesses

The Tee Shirts are awful.Bring back the old days when the picture would be Chirpy wearing Doc martens toe punting a liverbird....

We could treat it like the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. There are all the stations of the cross, at places of great victories: from WHL to the Etihad, to Johan Cruijff ArenA, before pitching up at the Wanda Metropolitano.
For a Spurs supporter in the north; that's pretty doable. Manchester to London, then to Eindhoven, Amsterdam, Dortmund, Barcelona and from there to Madrid. Doesn't sound as crazy as it seems.

How I would start:

4-3-3

RB-Toby-Verts-Rose
Sissoko-Eriksen-Dele
Lucas-Kane-Son

Don't think we can afford to start without Lucas and Winks will be just back from injury. The right back position will be up in the air as we really don't have anyone who can handle Mane in that position.

Back
Top Bottom