We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've heard it so many times here in the States. 'Why are you a fan of Tottenham? dippers are the greatest club in the history of football. All Spurs will do is break your heart.'

My response typically includes the phrase 'partially due to fucking cunts like you'...

RAWK

We fucking have to win it. Spurs in a European Cup final is just so wrong.

How can a team that have lost so many times this season be representative of the best teams in Europe?

Would rather have had Ajax than another English team. Just hope it’s not 3rd time lucky for Spurs against us. Especially as those twats have no european history at all.

Fucking horrible rats. Watching Harry Kane running onto the pitch in joy is a stomach churning sight.

Dreadful final, taken some of the sheen of it.

fuck off spurs, you really don't belong here. we'll smash you in madrid.

A much uglier final for Tottenham being in it.

Fuck Spurs. Bunch of jammy c*nts. They dont deserve to be in the final. Thoroughly outplayed for 135 minutes and got lucky.

I just want to see that mouth breathing ogre cry, that is all I ask. Don't even want the PL.

Imagine getting to a CL final in Madrid and finding fucking Spurs waiting for you

Experience of what? Winning the UEFA Cup in 1984?

It's a shit final. Feels like the FA Cup.

Regardless of the fact they’re playing us, spurs in a CL final is one of the weirdest things ever.

Feels like a League Cup final.

I was just really looking forward to the pomp and ceremony of a true European final.

Spurs didn't do anything heroic

Woolwich? That would be the easiest by a good margin. A top club who we have a decent relationship with.

If we lose then we clearly aren't made of the right minerals and will need some serious introspection losing a CL final to a side like Spurs.

Feels so weird having Spurs in there. Just feels like they don’t belong at this level.

It would be a true shame if spurs won it. The worst ever side to win it imo.

:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:
good lord
who the fuck do they think they are?

I’m not sure you get English football. You don’t understand the tribalism. Aww... that’s ok. Keep melting Mr Fighting.
Yeah we wait a life time to get a crack at the top prize and when we do we end up playing a bunch of tramps that we know inside out! Maybe me but I’d have liked a more exotic/European team.....Borussia Moenchengladbach or Benfica, Meelan no poxy Liverpool!

I fear the occasion will mean our boys are nervous in the first half. This might be the difference. The racist club were there last year and have a second chance now.

If we are to succeed, we need to play with abandon. I like the idea of Son, Kane, Moura up front. Throw caution to the wind and rattle these cunts. VVD is overrated and their wing backs need to be forced back into defence if we, the righteous, are to prevail.

Yeah and look at it. There will be LOTS of pissed off people on here if ours looks anything like that.

Yep agreed, myself included. Think that is just their system though.

For this I'm hoping it's a straight loyalty point thing. I guess the complication comes from the price tiers, I certainly don't want to be in the top 2 price brackets if I can avoid it.

Following our progression to the UEFA Champions League Final, we can now confirm details for how the ticket sales process to Season Ticket Holders (including 1882 Members) will operate.
Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool,
Saturday 1 June, 2019, kick-off 8pm (UK time)
Estadio Metropolitano, Madrid

Allocation: 16,613
Prices as set by UEFA:
• Category 1: £513 (£410 restricted view)
• Category 2: £385 (£308 restricted view)
• Category 3: £154 (£120 restricted view)
• Category 4: £60
The above allocation is approximately broken down as 5% at Category 1, 21% at Category 2, 54% at Category 3 and 20% at Category 4. There are a small number of restricted view seats available in the top three categories. All of these tickets are charged at full adult price.
In addition to the above, we have also been allocated a further 300 Category 1 seats which will be used as part of the Club’s internal allocations to playing and coaching staff.
Adult/Junior Combination Ticket
We have been allocated 100 pairs of Adult/Junior combination tickets priced at £120 per pair by UEFA. These tickets will only be sold in pairs to 1x Adult Season Ticket Holder and 1x Junior Season Ticket Holder (under the age of 18), both of whom will need to meet the required Ticketing Points for the sales phases detailed below. The tickets will then be issued on a first-come-first-served basis.
Ticket Sales Process and Dates
Tickets will be sold in line with the Club’s Ticketing Points system, with the points total displayed on individual accounts as of Friday 10 May, 2019, being the number used to determine the sale eligibility.
Season Ticket Holders (including 1882 Members) are able to check their current points total by logging into their ticketing account in the Ticket & Membership Centre here using your Client Reference Number and password. Select 'My Account' to the right of the page, displayed alongside your name. Click the word 'Ticketing Points' which will appear next to your current points total and a breakdown of your point history will also be detailed here.
We are unable to review or amend your current points total at this time and only current totals will be used for this allocation process.
The sale of tickets for this match will be split into three initial sales periods which are detailed below. In the event that you wish to purchase tickets to sit with supporters in a later sales phase, you will need to wait for the latter period to open to purchase tickets together. Once a ticket has been purchased, we are unable to relocate tickets under any circumstances, so supporters are responsible for deciding whether they wish to wait for a later window in order to sit with friends or relatives.
Group Applications: Eligible supporters are able to purchase tickets with up to seven other eligible supporters during a designated sales window – all supporters within a group will need to meet the required number of ticketing points. Therefore a maximum of eight tickets per booking can be made for this fixture. Please note you will need your Client Reference Number when making your booking, as well as the Client Reference Number for any other Season Ticket Holder that you wish to book with. This number can be found on your 2018/2019 Stadium Access Card.
Full details on how and when tickets can be purchased are shown below. Tickets can only be purchased online or over the phone by calling 0344 844 0102 and selecting Option 1.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD TO PERSONAL CALLERS AT THE TICKET OFFICE OR ON ANY PHONE NUMBER OTHER THAN THE ONE DETAILED ABOVE.
We are unable to guarantee what prices will be available during any of the sales phases, with availability expected to decrease after the earlier phases have concluded.
Sales Window 1
Season Ticket Holders with 350 or more Ticketing Points can purchase a ticket between 10am and 2pm on Wednesday 15 May.
Sales Window 2

Season Ticket Holders with 250 or more Ticketing Points can purchase a ticket from 3pm until 6pm on Wednesday 15 May.
Sales Window 3

Season Ticket Holders with 209 or more Ticketing Points can purchase a ticket 10am and 2pm on Thursday 16 May.
Should any tickets remain after the end of Sales Window 3, we shall invite a further batch of Season Ticket Holders to purchase any remaining tickets. Eligible supporters will be notified by email and SMS should they be eligible to purchase in this final period, with all tickets strictly subject to availability.
Supporters with Access requirements
Season Ticket Holders registered on the Club’s Access Scheme will be contacted directly via email with details on how the allocation process will operate.
Ticket Distribution Process
UEFA have confirmed that no duplicate tickets will be available under any circumstances in the event of lost or stolen tickets. Therefore, the Club will run a collection operation from the new Paxton House Ticket Office throughout the week commencing Monday 20 May.
Full details on the collection operation will be notified to all purchasers in due course. Group applications will be available in full for an individual member of a group to collect in their entirety. Photographic identification must be produced - if you have purchased as part of a group, only a member of this group order will be able to collect tickets. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
Ticket Holder Information
All ticket holders are obliged to provide information that will be passed to UEFA and the Spanish authorities ahead of the match. An online form will be sent to all purchasers after the sales windows have concluded which MUST be completed. The relevant authorities require an indication of how supporters will be arriving into Madrid. Providing accurate travel information assists UEFA and local authorities in planning and ensuring there are sufficient resources available throughout the city.
Executive Members
Details on how Executive Members can apply for tickets to this match will be communicated directly.
Travel packages with Thomas Cook Sport
Thomas Cook Sport are offering travel-only packages to fans for the UEFA Champions League Final. Packages are available only to Season Ticket Holders in possession of a valid match ticket. For further details and to register your interest, please click here.

UEFA have confirmed that no duplicate tickets will be available under any circumstances in the event of lost or stolen tickets. Therefore, the Club will run a collection operation from the new Paxton House Ticket Office throughout the week commencing Monday 20 May.

Going to be absolutely shitting myself about losing the ticket

RAWK

We fucking have to win it. Spurs in a European Cup final is just so wrong.

How can a team that have lost so many times this season be representative of the best teams in Europe?

Would rather have had Ajax than another English team. Just hope it’s not 3rd time lucky for Spurs against us. Especially as those twats have no european history at all.

Fucking horrible rats. Watching Harry Kane running onto the pitch in joy is a stomach churning sight.

Dreadful final, taken some of the sheen of it.

fuck off spurs, you really don't belong here. we'll smash you in madrid.

A much uglier final for Tottenham being in it.

Fuck Spurs. Bunch of jammy c*nts. They dont deserve to be in the final. Thoroughly outplayed for 135 minutes and got lucky.

I just want to see that mouth breathing ogre cry, that is all I ask. Don't even want the PL.

Imagine getting to a CL final in Madrid and finding fucking Spurs waiting for you

Experience of what? Winning the UEFA Cup in 1984?

It's a shit final. Feels like the FA Cup.

Regardless of the fact they’re playing us, spurs in a CL final is one of the weirdest things ever.

Feels like a League Cup final.

I was just really looking forward to the pomp and ceremony of a true European final.

Spurs didn't do anything heroic

Woolwich? That would be the easiest by a good margin. A top club who we have a decent relationship with.

If we lose then we clearly aren't made of the right minerals and will need some serious introspection losing a CL final to a side like Spurs.

Feels so weird having Spurs in there. Just feels like they don’t belong at this level.

It would be a true shame if spurs won it. The worst ever side to win it imo.

:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:

Christ they are TRULY shitting their pants.....did not expect these levels of saltiness, bitterness and fear at all.

Awwwwwww, we stole their headlines after just 24hrs and now nobodies talking about the Barca game.

Imagine getting your excuses in three weeks in advance, against the little team that doesnt deserve to be there but has finished above you 8 times and played more CL games in the last decade than you.

Champions league.....yet Liverpool somehow deserve to be there? 1988 wasnt it?
LOOOOOL

good lord
who the fuck do they think they are?

This is how Trump is treating the Chinese in trade war, faux confidence, absolutely bricking it, we have the good grace to say they deserve it, have been outstanding this season

They know if they lose the league the thought of fucking up a second final to the poison pill of spurs would be humiliating

HZrbABU.png

Just spotted this in the shop... 404 when you click on it though
That'd make a great tee shirt

Back
Top Bottom