We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The biggest game in the club's history and the players didn't turn up.

Once Salah converted the penalty we never looked like getting back into the game.

Sigh...

I still don't think this stuff is really fair to the team. It was an incredibly hot day, not at all good conditions for football, neither side was playing their normal pressing game or generally doing well. But we had chances that didn't quite come off and for my money were slightly the better team - our luck had run out and that's just how the beautiful game is sometimes. It was still an amazing run, one of the best weekends of my life out in Madrid, and hopefully the experience does us good to return to such a stage soon enough.

I still don't think this stuff is really fair to the team. It was an incredibly hot day, not at all good conditions for football, neither side was playing their normal pressing game or generally doing well. But we had chances that didn't quite come off and for my money were slightly the better team - our luck had run out and that's just how the beautiful game is sometimes. It was still an amazing run, one of the best weekends of my life out in Madrid, and hopefully the experience does us good to return to such a stage soon enough.
It was a shit performance , it was a crap game dude and we only threatened in the last 15mins.
A real opportunity to make history gone in a douchbag.
Any joy after that fuckwit show was drained out of me , Madrid 5 days become a shit hell brother.

It was a shit performance , it was a crap game dude and we only threatened in the last 15mins.
A real opportunity to make history gone in a douchbag.
Any joy after that fuckwit show was drained out of me , Madrid 5 days become a shit hell brother.

Poch wasn't known for his Plan B. Nobody was prepared for such an early shitshow. Not even the dippers.

The ref made sure his dog got released by the kidnappers early. Must have been one of those expensive teacup breeds or a show dog.

Back
Top Bottom