We Need To Talk About The Trust

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thinktank

Listen to thinky
Listen, you dipshit egomaniacs.

Cut it out!

Who the actual fuck do you think you are??

It's not your job to sanitise football, the club, or or the fanbase.

Especially over a nothing chant (because it might hurt poor entitled lollerpoos fee fees)

Get the fuck off.

Anyone on that idiot board in this forum, get in here and fucking explain yourselves with this bullshit.

Bringing unwarranted negativity to the club.

And giving this to those shithouses to hang over us.

Fucking cunts.

How dare you!

You PR seppuku this club on the alter of LIVERPOOL.

LIVERPOOL!!!

I am absolutely fucking livid!!!

Honestly. Death can’t come soon enough for me. This planet has gone mad. Mickey taking is a part of the culture I grew up with, as a healthy part of normal life. At school we ripped into each other from all angles, but nobody took offence. It kept us grounded, together, and gave us a degree of resilience.

The UK today is pathetic.

Cut it out!

Especially over a nothing chant (because it might hurt poor entitled lollerpoos fee fees)

Get the fuck off.

Anyone on that idiot board in this forum, get in here and fucking explain yourselves with this bullshit.

Fucking cunts.

How dare you!

LIVERPOOL!!!

Yeh bit weird that. It’s like Liverpool fans calling us a bunch of Del Boys or trying to wind us up with ‘’European Champions you’ll never sing that’’ and the Liverpool trust telling them to tone it down, it’s just banter and a wind up.

What’s more odd is the sign on with a pen in your hand is the one used by basically every team against Liverpool, odd for it to suddenly become a topic.

There are plenty of weirdos agreeing with them in the comments.

The total gentrification and sanitisation of football is almost complete.

This amusing thing on their timeline is a tweet only a few posts lower down asking people if they want to help with efforts to improve the atmosphere. You genuinely couldn't make this stuff up.

'Think before you chant, kids' has no place in tribal war.

*especially, as that particular chant genuinely offends fucking NO ONE.

Trying to hinder the power of our away support in the couldron of Anfield, especially (likely, THE most difficult away atmosphoere to be in), shows these dippy numbnuts aren't fit for puspose.

Need a War council, not a Soy council.

These topknot prawn-sandwich-eaters need to do one.

Cut it out!

Get the fuck off.

Fucking cunts.

How dare you!

LIVERPOOL!!!

If you're livid, you'll love this...

Yeh bit weird that. It’s like Liverpool fans calling us a bunch of Del Boys or trying to wind us up with ‘’European Champions you’ll never sing that’’ and the Liverpool trust telling them to tone it down, it’s just banter and a wind up.

What’s more odd is the sign on with a pen in your hand is the one used by basically every team against Liverpool, odd for it to suddenly become a topic.
It's virtue signalling tripe, and sacrificing the club/fans to do it.

They are abusing their status.

Disgusting freaks.

Drink Tea Pink GIF by Brabant in Beelden

European Championship Dancing GIF by FEI Global

Mash Up Cat GIF

The Trust

Honestly. Death can’t come soon enough for me. This planet has gone mad. Mickey taking is a part of the culture I grew up with, as a healthy part of normal life. At school we ripped into each other from all angles, but nobody took offence. It kept us grounded, together, and gave us a degree of resilience.

The UK today is pathetic.
Woke will ruin football.

Mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom