weekend off...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys dont you feel you have earned this weekend off? (and the next few for that matter). I would like to salute you all for a season of ups and downs victories and near victories, tears of joy, frustration and sorrow. have we realistically not had a season of EVERYTHING football has to offer? I for one am slightly disappointed but hell I deserve a rest just as much as everyone of those players, in fact more than ALL OF THEM!!! I was part of every game.

So to all the forum posters/readers/trolls/itk etc etc. CHEERS and thank you for a wonderful year of podcast, forum discussions, laughs and tears. have a good rest so next season we can do it all again. COYS!!!!!
beer-cheers-toasting.jpg

Nice try... but those glasses look WAY too full to be Spurs... we're a "glass-half-empty" club now doncha know??

durbanspur said:
1882 said:
Nice try... but those glasses look WAY too full to be Spurs... we're a "glass-half-empty" club now doncha know??
the eternal optimist in me will only believe that when i see it.

Optimism always ends in disappointment... unless you're Chelsea or Man City, and have had your success pre-paid for in blood-money...

we're going down sucker... anything else is a bonus!!!

Back
Top Bottom